Legends Of Arceus- Fox Mask/Save Help!

I wonder if anyone can help me at all (would be massively appreciated). I cannot for the life of me, figure out how to add the two Baneful Fox masks or other downloadable clothing to my save.

Could someone have a look for me please? It keeps saying the file size is too big when I try to import the block.

EDIT: Legends Arceus Savefile removed.

Edited by Atrius97
Shared PLA savefile.

Hi! I'd like to add the early purchase bonus clothing items to my game (Baneful Fox Mask, Growlithe Kimono) since I totally forgot to redeem them, but I have no clue how I'd go about adding it to the block data. I found various people with the same question on this forum, but the answer provided seems to add all items, which I don't really want to do. Is there any way to add just the early purchase stuff? And does the game take note of wondercard data? Some kind of 1 or 0 that keeps track of the wondercards you have? If so, I'd like to add that too for authenticity.

If anyone could help guide me on which values to change, that'd be a big help! Thank you so much. :)

Edited by LightRaider96

Hi, I've removed your uploaded savefile, we do not allow uploading of Legends Arceus savefiles here because they have savefile verification and it poses a potential risk to anyone using the savefile, including you. Please do not upload your savefile, nor parts of it.
Please see this post for more information:

Edited by Atrius97

The savefile verification seems to apply when more than one person uses the same savefile online. If you are modifying your own savefile, and have not shared it in part/whole with any other user, there shouldn't be any risk.

I suggest following one of the guides where you manually edit your own clothing blocks, but the block shared here appears to be safe to use and has not triggered the savefile verification lockout:

16 minutes ago, Atrius97 said:

The savefile verification seems to apply when more than one person uses the same savefile online. If you are modifying your own savefile, and have not shared it in part/whole with any other user, there shouldn't be any risk.

I suggest following one of the guides where you manually edit your own clothing blocks, but the block shared here appears to be safe to use and has not triggered the savefile verification lockout:

Awesome, that's good news! I did come across this block, but I'd like to only add the Baneful Fox Mask (non-shiny one) and the Growlithe Kimono, while this block seems to give every single clothing item in the game. Which file do I export and which bytes do I edit to only add those ones? Thank you!