Batch Editor Sheen all and set all contest stats to a specific number?

Senshao

So I've been googling for the past 2 days and have finally given up trying to figure this out on my own,

I do .ContestStats=$SuggestAll 

but how do i make it suggest a specific number to pokemon that came from generations that had contests?
Also how do i add sheen to every pokemon in the batch editor? 

I have tried .Sheen=$Suggestall
But i just get "Modified 0/827 files. 827 files ignored due to an internal error."

Help would be appreciated I'm losing my mind! after losing all my Pokémon due to my switch going faulty I decided to try replicate them through this.

Edited by Senshao
replaced - to =

4 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

It won't apply stats if it's never visited a game that can apply stats.

Pokemon expose a generation property; you can use that as a filter.

Don't guess property names; use the drop down to see the list of available properties.

I'm a little confused, every single one of my Pokémon from X version have a sheen count of 0, isn't 0 with all other contests stats being 255 fishy? I thought sheen had to be 255 too, it auto filled sheen for my Lfgr version pokémon >_< plus i wanted to fast edit each stat with the randon $x,y but it just gives me an error code too :/

5 hours ago, sora10pls said:

Sheen never increases when feeding Pokéblocks in ORAS, so if a PKM has ever visited ORAS, all of its contest stats can increase while Sheen remains 0.

ooo i see thankyou for clearing that up :)