PKHeX 22.06.01

PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.

Version 22.06.01 of PKHeX has been released, adding support for Pokemon Home 2.0.0, among other legality and bug fixes.

Change log:

22/06/01 - New Update:
 - Legality:
 - - Added: HOME 2.0.0 support. Thanks @SciresM, @sora10pls, @Lusamine, & all contributing via the Discord server!
 - - Changed: Revises legality checks to account for traveling between the three game islands (PLA/BDSP/SWSH)
 - - Changed: Evolution History is now tracked in the Legality parse for specific contexts, rather than by generation only.
 - - Fixed: More Gen1/2 tradeback edge cases are handled correctly.
 - Added: HOME 2.0.0 conversion mechanisms between the three formats.
 - Added: HOME 2.0.0 flexible conversion options to backfill missing data when converting from SW/SH back to PLA/BD/SP.
 - Added: HOME 2.0.0 abstractions for HOME data storage format (EKH/PKH format 1, aka EH1/PH1).
 - Added: `PKM` now exposes a `Context` to indicate the isolation context for legality purposes.
 - Added: Gen8 BDSP misc editor can now unlock Arceus encounter same as Darkrai and Shaymin. Thanks @sora10pls!
 - Fixed: Gen5 C-Gear Skins with incorrect file formats (not 32bit argb) show an error dialog rather than crash-erroring.
 - Fixed: Gen5 Entree Forest/Misc5 out-of-range values no longer throw an error when the editor opens.
 - Fixed: Loading a PKM while viewing an extrabyte index now correctly loads the new extrabyte value.
 - Fixed: Gen8 PLA Initial mastery move flags are now suggested correctly for edge cases.
 - Fixed: PKM Editor GUI controls now better aligned/sized with similar controls (ex: OT editing).
 - Fixed: Drag & Drop now works correctly within the program. Still recommended to use ctrl/shift hotkeys!
 - Removed: HaX mode can no longer change Stat_Level separately from Current Level. Set it via the batch editor instead.
 - Changed: Enhanced the Gen1/2 Stadium save detection to now detect correctly if no team data has been set.
 - Changed: Italian translation improved (GUI+Legality). Thanks @Manu098vm !

Download      |     FAQ     |     Support Forum

View full article

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have a problem with version 22.06.01 because in sword and shield when I see the events section not all of them appear, pikachus and even pokemon appear that are not in the dex and that problem I need to be solved please, now I want to add events to change and it would help me, I only ask that you add all the events available for the galar dex and compatibility with the new version of home version 2.0.1 and thanks

atte:LucianoF.C.B

Hello all look what I found after 17 years lost. My jan 2000 gen one mew I won at a Nintendo magazine competition sent my game away to get a level 5 mew. . I have had the game since about 1999 and the game boy since about 1998. My son plays his mums old blue game so that’s why I have been looking for mine. I thought it was gone. I havnt seen my game since  moved house in about 2005. I picked up loads off old games and a old blue money box. I had to break it open and out popped my blue game I have had for close to 25 years. 😎

i havnt seen another one with this trainer I’d.   

8A995E45-7B88-4F8C-9113-346EA1507EB1.png

670D7EE2-96DE-4B8F-AFB6-EB260D2DA7AE.jpeg

7A55FAC7-0D83-4470-A055-3B5D6D20F7C9.jpeg

0B7C1E05-B03D-4CFE-BC75-5A3231C1A521.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2022 at 12:53 AM, ReignOfComputer said:

PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.

Version 22.06.01 of PKHeX has been released, adding support for Pokemon Home 2.0.0, among other legality and bug fixes.

Change log:

Download      |     FAQ     |     Support Forum

View full article

How do you download an older version of Pkhex????

29 minutes ago, pharohzeke said:

Well there's certain files that im trying to open that I was able to accomplish with an older version of Pkhex but can't seem to accomplish with this newer version. 

What kind of files?

Try this. On the bottom of the downloads page click "see changelog", there you can select older releases since April 1, 2021. Once you selected the version a download link will appear below the changelog.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Question: i have a Pokemon from Gen V and i wanted to tranfer him to Gen VII using PkHex. From what I understood there is no problem but i heard that the pokemon needs to go through the Pokebank to get a Tracker Code and then now use it as a legal Pokemon for online battles. Is this correct and necessary? i also heard that this only applies just to SW/SH but i just want to be sure

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Blushock said:

Um, can PHHex (or Hax) edit the data of moves? Like, for example, change Zen Headbutt from 90% accuracy to 100% accuracy. Also, as a Newbie, I don't really know what the "Hide" setting does before you submit a comment.

It can’t. What you need is a Rom editor, not a save editor.

hide is basically a soft delete. No one by mods/admins can read the comment.