Older versions of PkHex

wienersucker69

Does anyone have access to an older version of PkHex where you can add status conditions in the stats menu? I know i can use the batch editor but its a lot more convenient to be able to click a button that does it instead of copy/pasting code everytime. The first image is what I'm looking for, the second and third images are what mine looks like and the current version looks like.

Screenshot 2022-05-30 140942.png

Screenshot 2022-05-30 141442.png

Screenshot 2022-05-30 141526.png

I doubt those buttons ever existed. I don't remember them beeing there and even in old PKHeX builds from 2017 the stats tab already looked like it does in current builds, no buttons for status conditions.
Besides that the build in your first image can not be older than 6 months, as the boxes on the right side look just like they do in current builds, which wasn't the case before November/December 2021.

So whoever made that image probably used their own build of PKHeX, so you should ask them about it.

It's a custom fork that added the ability to set status conditions.

You can just use the batch editor to write a specific Status Condition value to a specific slot. Having a GUI for it is a bit wasteful as it's only useful for niche situations like applying status for Guts mons in nuzlockes. Someone could probably write a plugin to add a drop-down to do exactly that.

14 minutes ago, Pokemonromhacker.123 said:

@Kaphotics Any chance you could explain how to use batch editor to add status conditions please?  Tried searching the forum and didn't see anything pop up.  Thank you!

Referring to the status codes the game can have (for gen3 in particular): https://github.com/pret/pokeemerald/blob/c9c754be061c6400a0eaf60a01ccd0dcafb01b91/include/constants/battle.h#L97-L108

#define STATUS1_NONE             0
#define STATUS1_SLEEP            (1 << 0 | 1 << 1 | 1 << 2) // First 3 bits (Number of turns to sleep)
#define STATUS1_SLEEP_TURN(num)  ((num) << 0) // Just for readability (or if rearranging statuses)
#define STATUS1_POISON           (1 << 3)
#define STATUS1_BURN             (1 << 4)
#define STATUS1_FREEZE           (1 << 5)
#define STATUS1_PARALYSIS        (1 << 6)
#define STATUS1_TOXIC_POISON     (1 << 7)
#define STATUS1_TOXIC_COUNTER    (1 << 8 | 1 << 9 | 1 << 10 | 1 << 11)
#define STATUS1_TOXIC_TURN(num)  ((num) << 8)

Assuming you want to set a Burn status, the value would be (1 << 4), aka 16.

So, in the batch editor, you select the Party button and run the following instructions to edit your party slot (zero indexed, so your first party member is 'slot 0'):

=Slot=0
.Status_Condition=16

image.png