Shiny unless shiny locked Deoxys all 4 forms, Dancie, Meloetta, & a few others

RE4PER

Beyond the Deoxys, Meloeta, Dancie, requests above Im trying to get magearna. Im not 100% that I will be able to even obtain them to tranfer to Pokemon HOME I am hoping it is because they did appear on Pokémon GO so possibly an option. 

I have approx 25 more pokemon that aren't drastically rare that I need to also collect to complete my HOME national living dex, the ones Listed above are the rarer and challenging to acquire. Im only beginning to learn to operate PKHeX, and would prefer not to make mistakes, especially when attempting to acquire all 4 forms of deoxys and if any I listed can be shiny and not shiny locked by the game that would be preferred as well. I know using Smogen for proper builds that are compatible, as a guide for avoiding red flags is part of the process, but beyond that Im still making sure to read all the info for using PKHeX still. 

Any help would be appreciated, I didnt see any info on the discord bot system that would allow for requesting them using the simple bot trade method when trading to HOME? 

Thanks everyone Reaper