Legal Shiny Rufflet from Previous Games become untradable in Home once evolved into Hisuian Braviary.

Benthelame

I let the people I trade with know that the mons are generated but I got curious and tried to  put the Hisuian Braviary  into Home's GTS in exchange for another mon I asked for a level 1-10 Enamorous so that the trade would be impossible because the whole point was seeing if it was tradeable over Home's GTS. It wasn't. I was wondering if it was the same for anyone else. 

Edited by Benthelame

8 minutes ago, Benthelame said:

I let the people I trade with know that the mons are generated but I got curious and tried to  put the Hisuian Braviary  into Home's GTS in exchange for an other mon I asked for a level 1-10 Enamorous so that the trade would be impossible because the whole point was seeing if it was tradeable. It wasn't. I was wondering if it was the same for anyone else. 

It is how HOME works currently. They're not good with edge cases.

The same thing happens when you take a PLA Origin Mime Jr, bring it to SWSH, evolve to Galarian Rime, and place it back into HOME, then try to trade.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

It is how HOME works currently. They're not good with edge cases.

The same thing happens when you take a PLA Origin Mime Jr, bring it to SWSH, evolve to Galarian Rime, and place it back into HOME.

Thank you so much. 

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I just edited my post with pictures of what I'm talking about.

Anyhow no worries :3

I hate to keep bothering you but I have one more question. Are pokemon like this at least tradeable in the game?

2 minutes ago, Benthelame said:

I hate to keep bothering you but I have one more question. Are pokemon like this at least tradeable in the game?

I've not checked, but whether the trades can be done online depends on whether the server whitelists them (which is same scenario as HOME supposedly).

So only time would tell..