Spinda Editor??

bigdom8

So I’m wondering if it’s possible for someone to create a Spinda editor or add it as a feature in PKhex where we can see a Spinda from one file and re-create it in another file 1:1. For example my shiny Spinda I have in BDSP can not transfer due to intentional coding, but if I can copy it 1:1 as far as spot locations on the body, I would like to create a Spinda from the alola region with same stats,nature…etc. but also have the same spots. So that I can transfer it to home. And complete that shiny dex spot! Sorry if this doesn’t make sense lol!

12 hours ago, bigdom8 said:

Ok I will look at it later today and reply back

Ok sorry this took longer than expected but here is my shiny spinda from bdsp that i want to create from alola the PID is AF62E2CD

327 ★ - Spinda - 4F9C3FAB7086.pb8 344 B · 0 downloads

>= Gen 6, you're supposed to be using EC. PID is for Gen 3 - Gen 5. My bad.

Once PKHeX supports transfers, if you engage PKHeX in hax mode, you should be able to drag that file into another PKHeX window with a Gen 7 save loaded.
Over there, you can change the met details.
Finally, change the EC.

(Note: New EC = Original EC xor 0xFFFFFFFF)

Alternatively you can modify a Gen 3 Spinda (in SM/USUM presumably. maybe get one from the encounter database), then give it the New EC.

1 hour ago, bigdom8 said:

Oh ok lol I’ll try those options and absolute last option is I’ll just SOS for one in USUM lol thank you for your help!

You could give me the EC can do it for you.

I could try to do something in the mean time..