BDSP Clones Help

Sorry if this has been asked already, but with the BDSP clone checker, does restoring a save file with no duplicate Pokemon in it but including pokemon I had previously traded count as cloning? Would this raise a flag when attempting to trade a Pokemon I had traded before if I had not changed the PID/EC etc? Thanks in advance.

Sorry I don't fully understand what you're asking but perhaps my info can still answer your question.

I shiny hunted a shaymin via the glitch method before the due date and I cloned it in mass. The clones obviously became untradeable, however I had a copy of the original. I was able to trade it to PK hex and send multiple copies of the same legit version of the shaymin at will after that. 

Thanks for your reply, I will try to clarify my question better

You have a save file with no cloned/duplicated pokemon and you trade some, you then restore the save to before the pokemon were traded effectively cloning them, would these pokemon still be tradeable?

I believe your info would mean this is possible, I'm just unsure.

Yep, that is the cloning method I use for BDSP and it works perfectly. The only requirement for banning clones is that it needs to be the only one in your game at the time. If you trade, you don't have it anymore, but you can reload a backup save where you still have it and the backup save hasn't realized it's been traded yet and it's still tradeable. It does count as cloning, but since it's tradeable many people wouldn't know it's cloned.

• Like 1