Need a trusted site for rom patches

Buppy

I am very against piracy and I am looking to patch only games I own. This makes it kinda difficult to find what I’m looking for, because searching for rom hacks brings up downloads for the entire game. I would really appreciate it if someone would help me find some patches for good rom hacks of Pokémon platinum,  Pokémon black, Pokémon Y, Pokémon alpha sapphire, sun, and ultra sun. Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, Buppy said:

I am very against piracy and I am looking to patch only games I own. This makes it kinda difficult to find what I’m looking for, because searching for rom hacks brings up downloads for the entire game. I would really appreciate it if someone would help me find some patches for good rom hacks of Pokémon platinum,  Pokémon black, Pokémon Y, Pokémon alpha sapphire, sun, and ultra sun. Thanks in advance!

ROM patches for pre-3DS games should be hosted here. (Assuming they’re popular enough)

we can’t share sites that go to 3DS and after rom hacks, because more often than not, they use LayeredFS files.

14 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

ROM patches for pre-3DS games should be hosted here. (Assuming they’re popular enough)

we can’t share sites that go to 3DS and after rom hacks, because more often than not, they use LayeredFS files.

Where on the site are they hosted?