[PLA] Alpha Encounter Cannot Be Found with this Alpha Move

Heyo! I'm sorry if this question was asked before but I can't seem to find the answer after searching high and low. I tried to create a shiny alpha Riolu for PLA, fixed all the errors it was throwing at me, and then ran into this. What does this mean and how do I fix it? The encounter level and moves are all within legal limits as per what's on Serebii and Bulbapedia.

I know there's a way to search encounters using Tools > Data > Encounter Database. but I don't know what to do once the search comes up and I see a version I want. Tried right-clicking but that just brings up "view" and that's it. 

Again I profusely apologize for the newbiness here. I just wanna make a few mon for myself that the game simply won't give me after over 333 hours of play time.

**EDIT** Also, why whenever I use any PLA genning bot with a PKHex file does it have max grits? I like doing those myself in-game.

PKHex Alpha Encounter Cannot Be Found with this Alpha Move.png

Edited by Jesse Bananasaurus
Forgot to ask about grits

Serebii and Bulbapedia aren't the holy grail of documentation. There are often hidden values that are not shown to the player, or not immediately obvious. Alpha Pokemon always have one of their moves already mastered, despite not visiting the Move Shop, or being at the correct level to master it normally.

Do not try to hand-generate pokemon if you don't know what you're doing, use the encounter database under Tools > Data and simply search for an Alpha Riolu encounter, or install and use AutoLegalityMod/PKHeX-Plugins to import/legalize one.

Edited by Atrius97