All Three Starters and Pokemon Bank/Home Legality

So I've been playing through ROMs of Gens 3-5 to bring over to Pokemon Bank and then Home since my copies are somewhere at my mother's house, and I have gotten back into working on my living dex. What I've done is start a game, save three identical copies, choose one starter in each, and then drag them so their in the same save file, effectively having three starters with my Trainer ID all being gotten from the same location. Out of curiosity, is this going to cause any problems with Pokemon Bank and Home? Don't know how particular they are and so thought I would ask.

2 hours ago, clinging2thecross said:

So I've been playing through ROMs of Gens 3-5 to bring over to Pokemon Bank and then Home since my copies are somewhere at my mother's house, and I have gotten back into working on my living dex. What I've done is start a game, save three identical copies, choose one starter in each, and then drag them so their in the same save file, effectively having three starters with my Trainer ID all being gotten from the same location. Out of curiosity, is this going to cause any problems with Pokemon Bank and Home? Don't know how particular they are and so thought I would ask.

Bank or HOME will not have any issue with that since there is no way to tell they didn't come from 3 separate saves that just happen to have the same OT, ID, and SID. Neither of those applications are able to draw correlations between separate Pokémon and determine that something odd is going on.

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

22 minutes ago, Poke J said:

Bank or HOME will not have any issue with that since there is no way to tell they didn't come from 3 separate saves that just happen to have the same OT, ID, and SID. Neither of those applications are able to draw correlations between separate Pokémon and determine that something odd is going on.

Awesome! Thank you! Just wanted to verify.