hey guys, i'm building a new team #2 -__-

i just dont understand why do you enjoy closing my threads random. you could just have told me to edit it to make it understandable.....not closing it and making me make another one >_>

anyways, here it is AGAIN.

Feraligatr w/Leftovers. Ability: Torrent. Nature: Adamant. EV's: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def

-Ice Punch

-Waterfall

-Dragon Dance

-Earthquake

Scizor w/Iron Plate. Ability: Technician. Nature: Adamant. EV's: 252 Atk / 128 Def / 128 Sp. Def

-Bug Bite

-Swords Dance

-Bullet Punch

-Roost

Absol w/Razor Claw. Ability: Super Luck. Nature: Jolly. EV's: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP

-Psycho Cut

-Detect

-Stone Edge / Shadow Claw

-Night Slash

Arcanine w/Leftovers. Ability: Intimidate. Nature: Adamant. EV's: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP

-Flare Blitz

-Extremespeed

-Howl

-Morning Sun

Metagross w/Leftovers. Ability: Clear Body. Nature: Adamant. 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 Sp. Def

-Meteor Mash

-Eartquake

-Stealth Rock

-Zen Headbutt

Electivire w/Expert Belt. Ability: Motor Drive. Nature: Adamant. 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Sp. Def

-Thunderpunch

-Earthquake

-Cross Chop

-Ice Punch

If i'm missing anything please tell me so i can add it....PLEASE DONT CLOSE.

Your team is six Pokemon thrown together with no rhyme, reason, stratergy, or thought put behind it. Even though the sticky thread says roles/description are "optional", there isn't much to rate unless you EXPLAIN YOUR TEAM AND YOUR STRATEGY. Otherwise, it's "lol d00ds ur m0ves arz teH sux0rs" or "ur ataks rox0rs my sox0rs"

strategy for the whole team or one by one ???

if its team-wise then....i think its basically to heavy attack (not special attack) by covering every kind of pokemon. metagross's stealth rock at the beginning to inflict some damage to anyone and from there increase the attack of the others to be sure it will be a 2hko max. Absol is key in this because its STAB night slash has a 50% chance of landing a critical hit, making it kind of a devastating attack. the only problem for absol is against a steel pokemon. arcanine howls till its attack is high enough to OHKO with a STAB flare blitz, while recovering HP with morning sun. the rest are there basically to support and cover every type...except a possible swampert (cough cough absol's night slash cough cough)

Suggestions in Bold

i just dont understand why do you enjoy closing my threads random. you could just have told me to edit it to make it understandable.....not closing it and making me make another one >_>

anyways, here it is AGAIN.

Metagross w/Leftovers. Ability: Clear Body. Nature: Adamant. 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 Sp. Def

-Meteor Mash / explosion

-Eartquake

-Stealth Rock

-Zen Headbutt /Bullet punch

*Moved to the front because you say he's your lead, so it'd be easier to know this if he was at the front.

I'd say you want Explosion over Meteor Mash if he's going to be your lead, simply because of his already massive attack Explosion is going to be great should things start to hit the fan. And can also be used in the later game for the same reason. Come in on something like ice shard (if weavile is being annoying) then just explode him, eliminating that threat. Or even if blisseys being a pain, whatever, it's just a good move to have as a last resort. The Goal is to set Stealth rock up, so that's a keeper, so is earthquake for it's massive coverage. Then bullet punch is there to insure a 2HKO when earthquake hasn't finnished the job off, or even for revenge killed on a poke that hasn't itself got a priority move, or even taking out frosslass leads before they get a chance to spike you. Also I'd boost the HP for better livability - this way it can take both a specially orientated move or a physically inclined move and still hit back

Feraligatr w/Leftovers. Ability: Torrent. Nature: Adamant. EV's: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def

-Ice Punch

-Waterfall

-Dragon Dance

-Earthquake

Looks fine

Scizor w/Iron Plate. Ability: Technician. Nature: Adamant. EV's: 252 Atk / 128 Def / 128 Sp. Def

-Bug Bite

-Swords Dance

-Bullet Punch

-Roost

I feel that scizor kind of becomes redundant on this team given that you alrady have the coverage that scizor provides in form of absol and metagross. And as you have an Arcanine on the team I feel you're going to want a spinner, and I think that the spinner could take this guys place. Id recommend Hitmontop here (and I'll justify further a bit later as to why.)

This set should work well:

Hitmontop (M) @ Black Belt/Expert Belt/Leftovers

Ability: Intimidate

EVs: 252 Atk/100 Def/152 SDef

Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)

- Close Combat

- Sucker Punch

- Stone Edge/Toxic

- Rapid Spin

Hitmontop is a hard hitting spinner that is genger and rotom bait for sure. And that is why it is best to throw on sucker punch. Genger/Rotom will come in to block your spin attempt and probably try to attack you, hit 'em with sucker punch and you'll be fine. Close combat is a good string stab attack that's going to help break things like blissey. Rapid spin for obvious reasons. Stone edge is there if you decide to not give absol stone edge, and then you're covering birds/fires too. If you run stone edge on absol then Toxic is cool here to just help with passive damage ensuring you some more 1/2Hko's

Absol w/Razor Claw. Ability: Super Luck. Nature: Jolly. EV's: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP

-Psycho Cut

-Detect Swords Dance

-Night SlashSucker punch

Absol needs that priority stab move as he isn't the fastest pokemon going and is quick frail, so for the times when you're going to be out sped you need that sucker punch. Swords dance is there for boosting the power of sucker punch, which id going to be needed for when infernape come to ruin the fun. One swords danced sucker punch will OHKO infernape if stealth rocks are laid out. Without sucker punch, he's going to outspeed you and smack you in the face with focus blast and kill you

Arcanine w/Leftovers. Ability: Intimidate. Nature: Adamant. EV's: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP

-Flare Blitz

-Extremespeed

-Howl

-Morning Sun

Glad you took my advice, though I really do feel you should pump the HP Ev's

Electivire w/Expert Belt. Ability: Motor Drive. Nature: Adamant. 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Sp. Def

-Thunderpunch

-Earthquake

-Cross Chop

-Ice Punch

Again Electivire is another pokemon that is made redundant because his coverage is provided by hitmontop, metagross and absol. So I recommend a spin blocker so that you can get those necessary 1hkos from both arcanine and absol.

Gengar (M) @ Life Orb

Ability: Levitate

EVs: 6 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk

Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Hypnosis

- Focus Blast

- Shadow Ball

- Thunderbolt

Hypnosis is necessary to shut down pokemon that will threaten to sweep your team, or kill your sweepers. If you put something to sleep, switch in either absol or arcanine and get the desired boosts (1SD with Absol/ 3/4 Howls with Arcanine) and rip open. You still have the coverage that electivire had except from a different spectrum and harder attack with more use.

Metagross w/Leftovers. Ability: Clear Body. Nature: Adamant. 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 Def

-Meteor Mash

-Eartquake

-Stealth Rock

-Bullet punch

I agree with the Bullet Punch since it's STAB (didn't take it into account before because i just saw 40 base power). but not with explosion because if i HAVE to fight against a gengar i would be in an extreme disadvantage since i could just have bullet punch to defend myself. (correct me if i'm wrong please)

-Bug Bite

-Swords Dance

-Bullet Punch

-Roost

I feel that scizor kind of becomes redundant on this team given that you alrady have the coverage that scizor provides in form of absol and metagross. And as you have an Arcanine on the team I feel you're going to want a spinner, and I think that the spinner could take this guys place. Id recommend Hitmontop here (and I'll justify further a bit later as to why.)

This set should work well:

Hitmontop (M) @ Black Belt/Expert Belt/Leftovers

Ability: Intimidate

EVs: 252 Atk/100 Def/152 SDef

Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)

- Close Combat

- Sucker Punch

- Stone Edge/Toxic

- Rapid Spin

Hitmontop is a hard hitting spinner that is genger and rotom bait for sure. And that is why it is best to throw on sucker punch. Genger/Rotom will come in to block your spin attempt and probably try to attack you, hit 'em with sucker punch and you'll be fine. Close combat is a good string stab attack that's going to help break things like blissey. Rapid spin for obvious reasons. Stone edge is there if you decide to not give absol stone edge, and then you're covering birds/fires too. If you run stone edge on absol then Toxic is cool here to just help with passive damage ensuring you some more 1/2Hko's

i dont want to hear you !!!! :frown: because you are SO right about this....but i really really really wanted a scizor in my team....

-Psycho Cut

-Swords Dance

-Night Slash / Sucker punch

I agree with swords dance instead of detect but i'm not really sure with sucker punch. because that was the main point of this absol, to count on a 50% chance Critical Hit STAB night slash. but in the other hand that sucker punch would really help if he's being out sped. mmm, still....against the infernape i might take out feraligatr and ohko it with waterfall.

-Flare Blitz

-Extremespeed

-Howl

-Morning Sun

Glad you took my advice, though I really do feel you should pump the HP Ev's

that's kind of a problem, because i think arcanine needs the speed EV's, maybe if i handed them equally between spd and hp

-Thunderpunch

-Earthquake

-Cross Chop

-Ice Punch

Again Electivire is another pokemon that is made redundant because his coverage is provided by hitmontop, metagross and absol. So I recommend a spin blocker so that you can get those necessary 1hkos from both arcanine and absol.

Gengar (M) @ Life Orb

Ability: Levitate

EVs: 6 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk

Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Hypnosis

- Focus Blast

- Shadow Ball

- Thunderbolt

Hypnosis is necessary to shut down pokemon that will threaten to sweep your team, or kill your sweepers. If you put something to sleep, switch in either absol or arcanine and get the desired boosts (1SD with Absol/ 3/4 Howls with Arcanine) and rip open. You still have the coverage that electivire had except from a different spectrum and harder attack with more use.

i'm thinking about taking out electivire and let in scizor (don't really know why) and switch it for hitmontop OR gengar. dont really know who though

i like cereal

I'd strongly suggest having a spinner seeing as you have Arcanine on your team. In regards to absol, if SR is in play infernape will OH KO feraligatr with anyone of it's moves that were meant for Absol. And if it doesn't you will always be outsped by infernape who will proceed to vacuum wave OR grass knot feraligatr to oblivion, so I really would recommend sucker punch as you'll still have that 50% for stone edge and psycho cut. I mean what's the point in 50% crit if you're dead before you can utilize it.

With Arcanine, morning sun is there so he can take a bit of a beating and attack back, also as his secondary move (extreme speed, the strongest priority attack in the game) get's to go first most of the time you aren't really going to need the speed Ev's or as much as you have right now anyway. With 0 speed investment you will always out run sczor, meaning your extreme will go first anyway, plus if your using flare blitz the first attack will be his bullet punch aynway; again making speed evs redundant. Similarly with no speed investment you can take a +2 Extreme speed from lucario and attack back with flare blitz for the OHKO and surviving another day. Basically for the people you need speed against you have Extreme speed and for those you don't need speed (grass, bug ice etc) you have flare blitz. I mean the main pokemon you're looking to counter you already outspeed, and the ones that are going to counter you don't matter because you have a counter ready for them anyway.

You got destroyed by a Belly zard? o_O

Priority moves or simply just attacking it will usually get rid of it. If you let that monster set up, it will obviously eat your team up.

If BellyZard gets to set up without SR damage, you basically will lose a Pokemon no matter what you do.

Your Feraligator is basically saying "Hi, I'm a knockoff of Gyarados who doesn't take Stealth Rock damage." Change it to the Swords Dance version and use Aqua Jet.