Jp GSC trainer

pharohzeke

In the Jap version of GSC there's a Pokefan on route 13 who has 3 Pokemon that all have the name King in the end, in the Jp version it's, Magikarp (Kioking) in Jp, Nidoking & Slowking, if any was able to retrieve those files can you refer them to me plz. 

Screenshot_20220503-031936~1.png

Edited by pharohzeke

4 hours ago, pharohzeke said:

In the Jap version of GSC there's a Pokefan on route 13 who has 3 Pokemon that all have the name King in the end, in the Jp version it's, Magikarp (Kioking) in Jp, Nidoking & Slowking, if any was able to retrieve those files can you refer them to me plz. 

Dump the RAM and then try the extractor I’m linking you to. Gen 2 was not tested for the Japanese version of the games, but the English version will work. 

3 hours ago, Poke J said:

Dump the RAM and then try the extractor I’m linking you to. Gen 2 was not tested for the Japanese version of the games, but the English version will work. 

The pokemon im looking for was only released in the Jp version as they switched it upon the release of the international one. 

5 hours ago, pharohzeke said:

The pokemon im looking for was only released in the Jp version as they switched it upon the release of the international one. 

It's still worth giving it a try. I never tested it with Japanese version, but there is a good chance it'll still work. I did test it with Japanese gen 1; however, it didn't find all of the results and had some wrong results, but it still functioned and is at least work trying.