Incorrectly transfered from previous generation

LeCaillouBleu

I can't manage to make a Cacturne from Spphire, for some reason it always say that it was inccorectly transferred from a previous generation. The fixes I've found on the forum (setting extra bytes to 0, making sure weight and height are 0 as well) don't seem to be working. Here's the file, if anyone can explain why this happens, I'd be grateful, thanksCac_1.JPGCac_2.JPGCac_3.JPGCac_4.JPGCac_5.JPG

If you're trying to recreate a PCNY event, please don't. Just use the public ones that are hosted on the event gallery.

Normally, to fix incorrectly transferred from previous generation errors, you would click on the Latest (not OT) Handler box to make it green, but it shows you did that in the OP. Remember that anything transferred through Home into gen 8 must have a Home Tracker value, that could be an issue. But from the pictures we can't see if this specific Cacturne has an illegal flag or not, so it could be simply a matter of setting it back into the box.

2 hours ago, ICanSnake said:

If you're trying to recreate a PCNY event, please don't. Just use the public ones that are hosted on the event gallery.

Normally, to fix incorrectly transferred from previous generation errors, you would click on the Latest (not OT) Handler box to make it green, but it shows you did that in the OP. Remember that anything transferred through Home into gen 8 must have a Home Tracker value, that could be an issue. But from the pictures we can't see if this specific Cacturne has an illegal flag or not, so it could be simply a matter of setting it back into the box.

Thanks. Where's the event gallery ? I checked the encounter database/mystery gift database but couldn't find anything, couldn't find it either on the website. Do you have a link ?

1 hour ago, LeCaillouBleu said:

Thanks. Where's the event gallery ? I checked the encounter database/mystery gift database but couldn't find anything, couldn't find it either on the website. Do you have a link ?

Here are many Cacturnes I donated thanks to the help of one of my contacts.

https://github.com/projectpokemon/EventsGallery/tree/master/Released/Gen 3/ENG/Pokémon Center New York/Monster Week

In the folder labeled "Post-event redemptions" are Cacturnes that were generated from the official hardware but did not come from the event location/years.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ICanSnake said:

Here are many Cacturnes I donated thanks to the help of one of my contacts.

https://github.com/projectpokemon/EventsGallery/tree/master/Released/Gen 3/ENG/Pokémon Center New York/Monster Week

In the folder labeled "Post-event redemptions" are Cacturnes that were generated from the official hardware but did not come from the event location/years.

Thank you very much ! I've checked it, really helpful. Are there all event pokemons included, or are some missing ?

13 hours ago, LeCaillouBleu said:

I can't manage to make a Cacturne from Sapphire, for some reason it always say that it was incorrectly transferred from a previous generation.
Cac_3.JPG

Notice how the stats on the left are all 000 with a red background? That means it doesn't exist in that game. If you're trying to import a Cacturne into Sword/Shield, that's your problem, and that's why it says incorrectly transferred.

It's only available in Gen 3 through Gen 7 (SMUSUM), and BDSP (but BDSP can't have transfers from past gen yet).

Edited by Atrius97