[Gen4] Find IVs knowing the PID

Manroscas

I've got some mons of my old saves from Diamond. They have their real PID, TID and SID. I also know the nature. But IVs are bad edited.

Can I find their reals IV knowing the PID?

I know that there are tools to find the PID knowing the ivs but I need the Opposite

3 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Pokefinder. I can’t take a screenshot and point it to you at the moment but yeah the option is there.

maybe leave a PID here and I can give you an example later?

I have not the PID right now because I am not at home, but I can post it later or see an example of you with another PID

Well anyhow:

image.png

I know you said Gen 4, but as long as your mons aren't hatched, using Method 1 from what this gives you should work.

For example, I'll use AAAAAAAA:
image.png

Using those IVs:
image.png

Darkrai was legal with PID and IVs!

For Pokemon caught on routes, you may have to do an extra step, to ensure Poke Finder can generate that PID for that met level and encounter slot (basically, for routes, not every PID can occur for every encounter)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2022 at 1:53 PM, theSLAYER said:

Well anyhow:

image.png

I know you said Gen 4, but as long as your mons aren't hatched, using Method 1 from what this gives you should work.

For example, I'll use AAAAAAAA:
image.png

Using those IVs:
image.png

Darkrai was legal with PID and IVs!

For Pokemon caught on routes, you may have to do an extra step, to ensure Poke Finder can generate that PID for that met level and encounter slot (basically, for routes, not every PID can occur for every encounter)

thank you bro, this works perfect for me

• Like 1