Can't open Blue saves in PKHeX to transfer pokémon to FireRed

YAZE2021

I am planning to play Pokémon Blue & Gold and there is a glitch in pokemon Blue and Red that you can get unlimited shiny dittos so I want them to transfer to my FireRed save file. I downloaded some blue completed saves to test but pkhex is not opening them. Can you tell me if they can open and plz tell a emulator on which I can play gen 1 and 2 games and can trade between them

Edited by Atrius97
So we don't have to read all caps.

Hi YAZE2021. To answer to your message:

PLZ TELL A EMULATOR ON WHICH I CAN PLAY GEN 1 AND 2 GAMES AND CAN TRADE BETWEEN THEM

mGBA is an emulator for Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance which support trade. You can find it on the official website here.

THERE IS A GLITCH IN POKEMON BLUE AND RED THAT YOU CAN GET UNLIMITED SHINY DITTOS SO I WANT THEM TO TRANSFER TO MY FIRE RED SAVE FILE

The Gen 1 & 2 Games are not compatible with games after, so transferring these Ditto to FireRed is not directly possible.

I DOWNLOADED SOME BLUE COMPLETED SAVES TO TEST BUT PKHEX IS NOT OPENING THEM. CAN YOU TELL ME IF THEY CAN OPEN

We can't tell if the saves you have downloaded works since you didn't send any saves to verify.

Pokémon cannot be transfered between Gen 1/2 and Gen 3. It's not possible to trade them from Red/Blue to FireRed, and even with PKHeX it would be an incompatible transfer (not legally possible, there would be legality errors) 

Even using an emulator that can simulate trades like VBA-link or mGBA, that trade still wouldn't work. 

Sidenote, why do you care about a glitch to get unlimited shiny Ditto if you plan to use PKHeX and/or do an incompatible transfer anyway? You can just use PKHeX to make unlimited shiny Ditto in whatever game you want. 

Edited by Atrius97

• Atrius97 changed the title to Can't open Blue saves in PKHeX to transfer pokémon to FireRed