Trying to make a White 2 Rom, but encountering some issues...

pjb03

Like the title says, I've been trying to make a White 2 rom where basically all that's different is Gym Leader/Rival/E4 teams are different (and slightly buffed), encounters are slightly different, a few Pokémon are changed (ex I made Serperior a Grass/Dragon and gave it Dragon Pulse as a level-up move), and I changed all the trade evolutions to be possible while playing alone. I've encountered a few problems along the way, though. First off, I use BWTE v2 to edit the trainers I wanted, and had no issued there. I followed a tutorial and everything went smoothly, and after making it to Cheren to see if his team was updated, it was. The first problem then came when I tried to change encounters. Using Pokémon ROM Changer BW2, I looked at the encounter tables (which I had already fiddled with beforehand but I wanted to update it more), and found that they all looked like this (first image). No big deal, I just took the painstakingly long task of loading up a Vanilla copy of W2 into Pokémon ROM Changer BW2, downloading the .bin files for every area, and then placed those .bins back into my modified version, added the changed I wanted, and then saved the ROM. The second, bigger issue then came when I tried to boot up my version. After I clicked "New Game," I was instantly greeted with a screen that read "An error has occurred. Please turn off the power." (second image) I tried again, and the same thing happened. I guess what I'm asking is, is this copy essentially bricked, and I should start over? Or is this salvageable? Can anyone help me identify what I maybe could have done wrong? unknown.pngunknown.png