Is there a way to add entry to the encounter database myself?

zoro69

If you want to add encounters that are legal, but aren't currently displayed as legal in PKHeX, you should submit a legality parsing report here with the relevant info:
https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/issues/new/choose

If you found some encounter that PKHeX doesn't already know about, the best course of action would be to report it so everyone can benefit, not just your personal copy of PKHeX.

23 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

What is the goal you are trying to accomplish? The encounter database is a list of all in game encounters, not sure what you're trying to do since the data is already there.

I'm trying to add legal encounter data that isn't recognized as legal atm

16 hours ago, Atrius97 said:

If you want to add encounters that are legal, but aren't currently displayed as legal in PKHeX, you should submit a legality parsing report here with the relevant info:
https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/issues/new/choose

If you found some encounter that PKHeX doesn't already know about, the best course of action would be to report it so everyone can benefit, not just your personal copy of PKHeX.

I saw that people already reported the ones I noticed but wanted to add it to mine earlier to check

16 minutes ago, zoro69 said:

I saw that people already reported the ones I noticed but wanted to add it to mine earlier to check

If they had already reported the ones you noticed, and they don't already exist in the dev build of PKHeX, then they either weren't legal, or they weren't feasible/possible to implement.
Check if they appear in this version of PKHeX, this is the latest dev build and will contain the newest updates, (before they're released in the stable builds):

• Thanks 1