pennypenny123

What are you doing right now?

Wow, I just recovered my password! :) Even though I knew I was typing the right password, I could not log in... It took me at least a month to notice it, and a month to request it, resulting in an astonishing inactivity! I'd never expected that I was able to do something that impressive and what to think about even posting it in this thread?! I even managed to reply after someone with a Lady Gaga signature! I think I can sleep well now. :)

To put it in other words: I'm checking Project Pokémon a little bit after several months of silence (Moment of Silence, anyone who knows Decree?). Actually, I think I have to do it another day too, because I'm running out of time now. But in fact, Lance said "Let's split the job" to me in the 'unsuspicious souvenir shop' in Mahogany Town and he is checking the other half of PP for me. :D

I think it would be better for me to be inactive for several years here, for this post is more an accumulation of nonsense. Wait, I think my definition of 'right now' will be exceeded by now, let's post this before it is too late!

Yep. Just like Sunny day(the person not far above). I recently recovered my password, though it only lasted a few minutes till I noticed. And still I missed the PP community and I will check on my account when I'm not busy. Right now I'm checking recent topics.

I recently recovered my password, though it only lasted a few minutes till I noticed.

It lasted a few minutes before you noticed you recovered your password? And you even suggest it took me more than 'a few minutes'? ^^ Haha, just joking. ;)

What am I doing... (intentional) misinterpreting that which Lucario posted here, I think! And actually, I am listening to music with additional annoying Chinese rappers destroying the songs, but I thought that was meant to be posted in another thread... they are so interchangeable, those threads! Anyway, I am checking random/recent threads here, too. It could be somewhat hard to keep up with the posts, don't you think, Lucario? :D

It lasted a few minutes before you noticed you recovered your password? And you even suggest it took me more than 'a few minutes'? ^^ Haha, just joking. ;)

What am I doing... (intentional) misinterpreting that which Lucario posted here, I think! And actually, I am listening to music with additional annoying Chinese rappers destroying the songs, but I thought that was meant to be posted in another thread... they are so interchangeable, those threads! Anyway, I am checking random/recent threads here, too. It could be somewhat hard to keep up with the posts, don't you think, Lucario? :D

Sunny day caught my attention(is that really what I'm doing right now?). What I meant to say was I only took a little less time...nah you know what is said.:)

And reading Sunny day's (intentional) misinterpreting of my message.

Well, yeah it's hard to keep up with the recent posts. But I'm thankful that PP's forums are much easier to use than others that I know(not that I want to say anything bad about it).

And thinking and typing is something I'm also doing right now.

thinking why the hell on earth project poekmon is not on the top 5 list at ppntop50...this just happens ones in a blue moon

Currently listening to a metric shit ton of anime songs that are stuck in my head xD. Also feeling happy cause I is 21 tomorrow :D.