What are you doing right now?

pennypenny123

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Just like Sunny day(the person not far above). I recently recovered my password, though it only lasted a few minutes till I noticed. And still I missed the PP community and I will check on my account when I'm not busy. Right now I'm checking recent topics.

I recently recovered my password, though it only lasted a few minutes till I noticed.

It lasted a few minutes before you noticed you recovered your password? And you even suggest it took me more than 'a few minutes'? ^^ Haha, just joking. ;)

What am I doing... (intentional) misinterpreting that which Lucario posted here, I think! And actually, I am listening to music with additional annoying Chinese rappers destroying the songs, but I thought that was meant to be posted in another thread... they are so interchangeable, those threads! Anyway, I am checking random/recent threads here, too. It could be somewhat hard to keep up with the posts, don't you think, Lucario? :D

It lasted a few minutes before you noticed you recovered your password? And you even suggest it took me more than 'a few minutes'? ^^ Haha, just joking. ;)

What am I doing... (intentional) misinterpreting that which Lucario posted here, I think! And actually, I am listening to music with additional annoying Chinese rappers destroying the songs, but I thought that was meant to be posted in another thread... they are so interchangeable, those threads! Anyway, I am checking random/recent threads here, too. It could be somewhat hard to keep up with the posts, don't you think, Lucario? :D

Sunny day caught my attention(is that really what I'm doing right now?). What I meant to say was I only took a little less time...nah you know what is said.:)

And reading Sunny day's (intentional) misinterpreting of my message.

Well, yeah it's hard to keep up with the recent posts. But I'm thankful that PP's forums are much easier to use than others that I know(not that I want to say anything bad about it).

And thinking and typing is something I'm also doing right now.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...