pennypenny123

What are you doing right now?

What are you doing right now? (obviously something besides saying that your on here of course!) Me? I'm watching my psychotic cat run back and forth like an idiot 100 miles an hour around the house! That cat is going to hurt himself one day. That cat does not know how to calm himself down!

You?

Waiting for a reply on a particular topic to decide what I should do next.

Drinking Red bull, wondering why I like this shit.

Playing Warcraft 3, but hoping for something better to do.

Nicholas Cage kills it.

Much like in many movies he plays.

Always this depressed moody person with a monotone voice that could be used for better things...

like counting sheep.

Me? I'm watching my psychotic cat run back and forth like an idiot 100 miles an hour around the house! That cat is going to hurt himself one day. That cat does not know how to calm himself down!?

Surprisingly enough, I'm doing the exact same thing. (except my cat isn't a male:creep:)

Surprisingly enough, I'm doing the exact same thing. (except my cat isn't a male:creep:)

Lol, I was never a cat type of person, but Midnight (that's his name of course) changed that! He can never sit still for more than 5 minutes it seems like sometimes. Lol, earlier he was looking out of the window, I think he saw a bird or squirrel or something, and I, not on purpose, walked up to him and I touched him and he jumped really high! I wasn't trying to startle him but he didn't notice I was coming! You should've seen how much I startled him! I felt bad for him but that was really funny!

Lol, I was never a cat type of person, but Midnight (that's his name of course) changed that! He can never sit still for more than 5 minutes it seems like sometimes. Lol, earlier he was looking out of the window, I think he saw a bird or squirrel or something, and I, not on purpose, walked up to him and I touched him and he jumped really high! I wasn't trying to startle him but he didn't notice I was coming! You should've seen how much I startled him! I felt bad for him but that was really funny!

Go buy a laser :P

Go buy a laser :P

Yeah, we had or have one, but we haven't used it in a while so I think we lost it. :confused:

But he always had so much fun with those things, he'd go nuts.

Sitting around, actually. Earlier i was outside practicing my swing. (And yes, I play Golf. THAT IS A HARD SPORT, people)

Trying to study because i have several of those annoying "end of the year" tests in school tomorrow.

Listening to the radio and waiting for a phone call.

Doing my nightly rounds of the internet, listening to music (Pantera - Walk, if anyone was curious) and texting my other half. I live such an exciting life.