Can someone help me find what's wrong with this Cleffa? PKHeX says it's legal but the sysbot I'm using says it's illegal

Mogybus

• Mogybus changed the title to Can someone help me find what's wrong with this Cleffa? PKHeX says it's legal but the sysbot I'm using says it's illegal

The second pa8 shows an error flag, you might not have seen it normally but to see this hold Control and Right Click on the Cleffa to see what is causing the error. The normal way of checking the error flag won't work because PKHeX autofixes minor details before determining legality, but Control + Right Click bypasses the autofix. In this case it says the Height and Weight values don't match, so you should just be able to Set it again and resave the pa8 to trade to the bot.

1 hour ago, ICanSnake said:

The second pa8 shows an error flag, you might not have seen it normally but to see this hold Control and Right Click on the Cleffa to see what is causing the error. The normal way of checking the error flag won't work because PKHeX autofixes minor details before determining legality, but Control + Right Click bypasses the autofix. In this case it says the Height and Weight values don't match, so you should just be able to Set it again and resave the pa8 to trade to the bot.

After right clicking and then pressing legality, it still says it's legal for me, does that mean its a problem with my pkhex and not the actual file?

1 hour ago, Mogybus said:

After right clicking and then pressing legality, it still says it's legal for me, does that mean its a problem with my pkhex and not the actual file?

The shiny file also showed up with the illegal mark for me from the get go. All I did was check the "Auto" box under Height/Weight and that made it legal, so try this one

173 ★ - Treble - BB4B53D90873.pa8