BDSP : How does battle tower record work?

Asia81

Hello,

I'm currently at a 21 solo win streak (legit).

I edited RENSHOU_SINGLE and RENSHOU_SINGLE_NOW to make the game think I'm at a 42 win streak.

The record is correctly shown on the computer beside the girl, but when I do 1 battle, the record refresh to the real number I was at, so 21 + the 1 I did.

Am I doing something wrong, or PKHeX doesn't properly save the record?

5 hours ago, Asia81 said:

Hello,

I'm currently at a 21 solo win streak (legit).

I edited RENSHOU_SINGLE and RENSHOU_SINGLE_NOW to make the game think I'm at a 42 win streak.

The record is correctly shown on the computer beside the girl, but when I do 1 battle, the record refresh to the real number I was at, so 21 + the 1 I did.

Am I doing something wrong, or PKHeX doesn't properly save the record?

Maybe it’s also saved somewhere else in the save?

it just sounds like the one you edited only changes the value changed in the PC, but doesn’t affect your actual current streak.

If I remember correctly, there are a lot more values and flags that would need to be altered to actually set your streak to a different value when you enter the tower, however the streak values recorded in your trainer card will obey whatever you set RENSHOU_SINGLE and RENSHOU_SINGLE_NOW to.

Even if the tower says you're on battle 3 and battle 4 when you go to resume your streak, if you edit your streak values on the trainer card to 42 first, it should record "battle 42 and battle 43" in your streak record.

Edited by Atrius97
  • Like 1