[Request] BDSP shiny Darkrai

ijotai1234

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, lmartinez3197 said:

Is shiny darkrai from BDSP now possible in PKHEX?

Latest stable release was on March 18, before Darkrai was available, so no it's not possible. (well, you could just ignore the illegal flag, if you are sure it's legal ...)

However you could use the development build which is always up to date with the latest commits on Github.

1 hour ago, BlackShark said:

Latest stable release was on March 18, before Darkrai was available, so no it's not possible. (well, you could just ignore the illegal flag, if you are sure it's legal ...)

However you could use the development build which is always up to date with the latest commits on Github.

Thank you so much for letting me know about this! So I was able to use the development build  and it recognizes the BDSP Darkrai event as legal. However, when I used a Discord sysbot to trade me the shiny Darkrai, it says the trade cannot occur because the file is illegal. Do you know a way around this so I can get the shiny Darkrai? I’m pretty new to this PKHex stuff and not familiar with modded Switch and having a saved backup and all of those stuff so I usually just have sysbots trade me the legal shinies. If there’s nothing that can be done for now, perhaps I just need to wait for the next PKHex update to be released. Thanks again! 

43 minutes ago, lmartinez3197 said:

Thank you so much for letting me know about this! So I was able to use the development build  and it recognizes the BDSP Darkrai event as legal. However, when I used a Discord sysbot to trade me the shiny Darkrai, it says the trade cannot occur because the file is illegal. Do you know a way around this so I can get the shiny Darkrai? I’m pretty new to this PKHex stuff and not familiar with modded Switch and having a saved backup and all of those stuff so I usually just have sysbots trade me the legal shinies. If there’s nothing that can be done for now, perhaps I just need to wait for the next PKHex update to be released. Thanks again! 

Their SysBot is likely based on the latest stable PKHeX. They would need to update it to make Darkrai tradable.

• Ditto 1