My Pokémon Ranch file

Big out there request but since Dolphin doesn't have DS support, worth a shot.

Basically I'd like to know if there might be someone who'd be able to make a Ranch file for me. I have a ton of Pokémon in gen 3 and 4 files, probably close to 1k so I'd like to at least watch them in the ranch instead of just having them stored in the files, specially cause a lot of them are random captures and all.

From my understanding I could just make 2 blank D/P files just full of as many of the pokémon possible to provide them for the transfer, though if there's a certain point that needs to be reached to unlock that feature then I'd get to that point as well.

Though of course if there's a tool that can help with that and I'm just blind/too dumb to find it, that'd be quite great as well.

On 3/31/2022 at 8:54 AM, Kaphotics said:

PKHeX can edit ranch save files. Just import them into your save file yourself.

Is there some kind of hidden function for Ranch then? Because it doesn't let me add any new mons, just limited to the 6 there.

PKHeX_2022-04-02_18-23-55.png.1e5843fb4dfa101ebbc5c9af11b81d1d.png

19 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

This is great to know then, thank you.

Though what would be "enough progress"? Aside from modifying the date of my pc to get the daily new Pokémon, I don't know what else I can do with Dolphin's lack of DS support.

35 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Typically getting the starter, gaining access to the PC, getting the Pokédex. Just check at each point

(Also, I clearly don't know the checkpoints in Ranch)

Oh, yeah from the DS side I got enough progress in my save files. The big roadblock here is that as far as I'm aware, the only way to progress in Ranch is to directly deposit pokémon from D/P in order to expand the Ranch size quickly... But DS to Wii connection isn't a thing in emulators (Dolphin just crashes if you try to link Ranch to D/P).

Just now, Desmondcsz said:

Oh, yeah from the DS side I got enough progress in my save files. The big roadblock here is that as far as I'm aware, the only way to progress in Ranch is to directly deposit pokémon from D/P in order to expand the Ranch size quickly... But DS to Wii connection isn't a thing in emulators (Dolphin just crashes if you try to link Ranch to D/P).

If I’m not mistaken it’s possible btt it very very iffy?

in any case just play on your Wii just to get past the roadblock.

Just now, theSLAYER said:

If I’m not mistaken it’s possible btt it very very iffy?

in any case just play on your Wii just to get past the roadblock.

Yeah unfortunately that's not really within my possibilities, that's why I've been looking for months for anything that'd let me completely edit Ranch as I'd wish.

Thank you for your time regardless