Auto height and weight in PLA

bigdom8

I'm editing a rowlet to be alpha, and I'm looking up everything on serebii website to make sure it matches, but I don't know how to convert the h/w so I hit the auto button but nothing changes. Can someone please help me thank you.

• Kaphotics changed the title to Auto height and weight in PLA
  • 2 months later...
On 3/26/2022 at 5:55 PM, Kaphotics said:

Use the encounter database. Just clicking an "auto" checkbox doesn't auto fix anything besides auto-calculating the height & weight value textboxes.

Hi, i'm looking for Alpha Dex pokemon, but i find nothing in the site. So I wanted to turn some poklemon as Alpha but I dunno why each time it gives me alpha mark mismatch. You said to look into the encounter database, but it is empty :') Could you help me ?

17 minutes ago, Xyphoseos said:

Hi, i'm looking for Alpha Dex pokemon, but i find nothing in the site. So I wanted to turn some poklemon as Alpha but I dunno why each time it gives me alpha mark mismatch. You said to look into the encounter database, but it is empty :') Could you help me ?

The encounter database is not empty. Use the search functions -- just like google.com, there are no results until you search with a query.