Platinum Battle Hall Win Streak

Jollygator

I'm trying to edit the Battle Hall win streak records in my platinum save. I found out that they are offsets 46924 - 46927. However, there is some sort of encryption at 46928. If I just edit 46924 - 26927, then load + save the save in pkhex and load the game, it says the data is corrupt and the game reverts the save back to its previous save. Can someone help me with this?

1 hour ago, BlackShark said:

You can edit your streaks in PKHeX, in the Misc Editor you can edit every streak for the Battle Frontier.

Um there’s a bug with pkhex when editting Battle Hall records with pkhex currently and Kurt said that I have to either wait for a future update or use older versions. Older versions still have the same bug so I don’t know what to do. Also, the win streak can go over 9999 but pkhex only allows to edit up to 9999 win streak with the Battle Hall so I’m also confused on that. But anyways, I can’t even edit the win streak to 9999 because it gives me an error message when I try to access Battle Hall win streak records. Could you possibly try to do it on your save file if you have one available?