pkhex error: attempted to load an unsupported file type/size

Tigui398

15 hours ago, Tigui398 said:

I am getting this error with my pokemon BD save.

Screenshot_18.png

SaveData.bin 956.16 kB · 6 downloads

I don't know why you people expect PKHeX to auto-update right when a new game update comes out. Use your head here. Jesus. If the game just updated and you suddenly can't open stuff on PKHeX for that specific game, what does that tell you? I can't imagine how annoyed Staff gets with all these threads with this same issue but even I am annoyed as Hell everytime one is posted, lol.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Tigui398 said:
I just downloaded the game file, I didn't even know it was updated to the version that came out a little while ago, so I thought it would be patch 1.1.2 at most

So you download a game file and then don't even check if it's updated?......

Okay, this has gone on long enough. There's no need to take such a questioning tone against someone who already got their answer.

I don't think you're in any position to pull such a tone too, so be mindful of that.
(For the record, I'm not saying it is okay being rude. It's just that it's is slightly more acceptable if it comes from a dev, for example, as opposed to a rando)

Yes, staff do get annoyed that these posts pop up all the time. But you know what, we're a forum that has new people periodically show up. It's understandable for these kind of questions to appear. It would be a different story if it came from a long time user...

Anyhow, as I've said, this has gone on long enough. I'm locking this thread.