PKHeX Marking Some PkMn As Illegal But They Are Actually Legal?

PLAFiles

Alpha Sapphire. So, I had an issue with a lot of Pokémon in every box giving the error in the photo below about an Invalid Feeling. So, I used Batch Editor to fix them all at once, however, in almost every box, there were always a couple that would still show as illegal until I viewed them and clicked the illegal icon, which then prompted PKHeX to show "Legal!" but if I viewed another Pokémon right after, it would still show illegal until I viewed and then set the Pokémon (Aggron in this case).

My question is: How come a couple in each box would still show as illegal until viewed, illegal icon clicked, then set in the same box position while majority didn't need to be viewed/set at all? The "before" and "after" below are before/after using the Batch Editor and the alert blocks it, but the Pokémon in the "after" part of the phot were all marked as illegal before using Editor.

Batch Editor values I'm using:

=Box=2
.HT_Feeling=4
.HT_Intensity=3
.HT_Memory=10
.OT_Feeling=4
.OT_Intensity=3
.OT_Memory=10

Thank you.

mem2.png

Edited by PLAFiles

21 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

Check legality directly in boxes by holding control when right clicking. Working as intended.

How come majority of Pokémon wouldn't need to be clicked on and re-set to a Box slot but a couple would per Box, though? If PKHeX said it was legal when I viewed it anyway?