I have managed to get a legit Eon Ticket today

Soul Dew

I’m pretty hyped that I can legitimately get a Eon Ticket lati + the jirachi from Pal pokemon channel.

but I’m still confused on how to get other event legendaries like the Aurora ticket and Deoxys ones, anyone has any help with that?

Thank you

Edited by Soul Dew

• Soul Dew changed the title to I have managed to get a legit Eon Ticket today

The event ended. There was a way to get the tickets, by sending in your carts to Nintendo of Italy, but I think even that campaign ended. (Probably 2-3 years ago by now)

There are distribution carts in the wild,  but those are probably cloned and/or injected, and not everyone regards those as legitimate.

3 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

The event ended. There was a way to get the tickets, by sending in your carts to Nintendo of Italy, but I think even that campaign ended. (Probably 2-3 years ago by now)

There are distribution carts in the wild,  but those are probably cloned and/or injected, and not everyone regards those as legitimate.

The Latios latias eon ticket works, it’s just an e-reader card.

But I was wondering how do people inject or find ways to catch other legendaries like deoxys without the use of action replay 

79781344-1FAD-4A40-86EA-C25E0F64810E.jpeg

Edited by Soul Dew

Without using any kind of external devices, the only way to re-activate the events is by doing glitches. Keep in mind the Pokémon won't be legitimate because you are not getting them in the intended way, but they will be legal, except if you catch Mew in a non-Japanese game.

Here's a tutorial of how to unlock Deoxys and Mew events on a Spanish Emerald game, there's probably more guides on how to do it on other languages.

Edited by Danius88

On 3/2/2022 at 4:30 PM, theSLAYER said:

I said other tickets. I wasn’t talking about the Eon Ticket. I was answering your question. 

See, if you want to inject them, they won’t be legitimate. Are you sure you want to know that? Or you don’t care about legitimacy?

Sorry, I thought you meant for the eon ticket. I do care about legitimacy, otherwise I would have not gotten pokemon channel Pal for jirachi, but my goal is to have a full emerald dex using legitimate ways as much as possible but It's practically impossible to get Mew and Deoxys legitimately anymore, so my best bet is to inject the missing events through something like pkhex right? ... it's either that or just have a incomplete dex.

On 3/2/2022 at 8:58 PM, Danius88 said:

Without using any kind of external devices, the only way to re-activate the events is by doing glitches. Keep in mind the Pokémon won't be legitimate because you are not getting them in the intended way, but they will be legal, except if you catch Mew in a non-Japanese game.

Here's a tutorial of how to unlock Deoxys and Mew events on a Spanish Emerald game, there's probably more guides on how to do it on other languages.

Thank you for this 😆

Edited by Soul Dew

People largely draw the line of "legitimate" for event pokemon into one of two categories:
Full Savefile Legitimacy:
The entire savefile must be unaltered, no 3rd party tools or glitches can be used to obtain a Pokémon or specific savefile state.
This means no glitches, ACE, cheat codes, or savefile editing can be used to obtain ingame event encounters if your savefile didn't unlock the event item, event items and pokemon are not legitimate if received outside of their event distribution period from an unofficial source, or via an unintended method.

Individual Ingame Encounter/Event Pokémon Legitimacy:
The savefile can be altered using any glitches or 3rd party tools, as long as the pokemon itself is generated using an official source. Injected wondercards, distribution carts used outside of the event period, and 3rd party distribution that emulate the official data are permitted, as well warp glitches, ACE, cheat codes, and savefile editing are permitted to reach ingame event encounters as long as the event encounter itself is unaltered and generated by the game as it would have been during it's official distribution.

I would argue that the Pokémon community at large tends to use the latter definition of legitimacy for events, but there are a few trade communities that strictly enforce full savefile legitimacy, and will ask that you provide external evidence of having attended the event. (photos, screenshots, video clips, ticket stubs, etc.)

Edited by Atrius97

10 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

So @Soul Dew which version of legitimacy do you subscribe to?

what part of being not able to obtain by any legitimate means, don't you understand

11 hours ago, Atrius97 said:

People largely draw the line of "legitimate" for event pokemon into one of two categories:
Full Savefile Legitimacy:
The entire savefile must be unaltered, no 3rd party tools or glitches can be used to obtain a Pokémon or specific savefile state.
This means no glitches, ACE, cheat codes, or savefile editing can be used to obtain ingame event encounters if your savefile didn't unlock the event item, event items and pokemon are not legitimate if received outside of their event distribution period from an unofficial source, or via an unintended method.

Individual Ingame Encounter/Event Pokémon Legitimacy:
The savefile can be altered using any glitches or 3rd party tools, as long as the pokemon itself is generated using an official source. Injected wondercards, distribution carts used outside of the event period, and 3rd party distribution that emulate the official data are permitted, as well warp glitches, ACE, cheat codes, and savefile editing are permitted to reach ingame event encounters as long as the event encounter itself is unaltered and generated by the game as it would have been during it's official distribution.

I would argue that the Pokémon community at large tends to use the latter definition of legitimacy for events, but there are a few trade communities that strictly enforce full savefile legitimacy, and will ask that you provide external evidence of having attended the event. (photos, screenshots, video clips, ticket stubs, etc.)

I see. That totally makes sense. In my case, I’m not going to trade anything and make it appear as legitimate. It’s just my save file and cartridge, just wanted to try to get every missing mon for the complete dex. The ones that I can get through legitimate means ( even if it’s costly and needs a lot of peripherals like the gamecube GBA link port and e-readers or like bonus disc colosseum etc, I will get the mons through that method, but ones that are just impossible to get, I’d rather take the next best thing, instead of having a incomplete dex although fully realising they aren’t authentic, like event mew. Still, I’d rather be able to catch it from the intended location, as if I had access to event cartridge or something. 

5 hours ago, Soul Dew said:

what part of being not able to obtain by any legitimate means, don't you understand

Sure, be rude to a mod and to someone who wants to help you. I got other ways to spend my limited time, and this doesn’t seem worth it, so I’m done here. I sincerely hope someone else can help you :3

For the record, I’m not stopping anyone else from helping you. I just personally think my time might be better spent elsewhere.

Also for the record, stop multi-posting. Any new info, and no one has replied, just edit it into your latest unanswered post.