PKHeX 22.03.01

ReignOfComputer

so I've been having trouble with these files, I tried opening them on PkHex but the're just not working, I remembered they worked at least once but I'm not sure what I did to make them work, I did it once but Im not sure what transpired on PkHex to allow it.Pokemon Crystal Save - Pokemon Center New York Pokemon and ToysRus Mew.savCrystalPCNY.sgm1033.MST

On 3/15/2022 at 1:26 PM, pharohzeke said:

so I've been having trouble with these files, I tried opening them on PkHex but the're just not working, I remembered they worked at least once but I'm not sure what I did to make them work, I did it once but Im not sure what transpired on PkHex to allow it. Pokemon Crystal Save - Pokemon Center New York Pokemon and ToysRus Mew.sav 32 kB · 4 downloads CrystalPCNY.sgm 15.12 kB · 1 download 1033.MST 20 kB · 1 download

MST and SGM isn’t supported by PKHeX.

As for the .SAV, try loading it in-game, then saving twice, then trying again.

edit: Trimming the extra bytes works wonders.
Pokemon Crystal Save - Pokemon Center New York Pokemon and ToysRus Mew(1).sav

3 hours ago, Kangadreww said:

Anyone having trouble with bdsp file size since arecus update? I assume its to do it the update but just curious as maybe i have an issue. 

Thanks!

Yes. And that is to be expected. Most major updates would break save recognition. PKHeX doesn't magically read the newly revised save. Just wait patiently.

I'm running into an issue when trying to create a Mespirit for BDSP.  When I change the OT Trainer information to mine, it becomes illegal and says "Encounter Type PID Mismatch", whether it is shiny or not, it doesn't seem to allow me to make Mespirit files with my information, only the default one from the encounter database. 

2 hours ago, Deyvern said:

I'm running into an issue when trying to create a Mespirit for BDSP.  When I change the OT Trainer information to mine, it becomes illegal and says "Encounter Type PID Mismatch", whether it is shiny or not, it doesn't seem to allow me to make Mespirit files with my information, only the default one from the encounter database. 

The encounter data is correlated, so you can’t change the stats if you don’t know what you’re doing.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried to give myself some mysterious shards in BD and it did nothing. I later clicked the spiritomb box and the game said it was a corrupt save. I have since restored my backup and reverted it all. Will there be a fix for these soon?

Edited by ButterCCM

2 hours ago, ButterCCM said:

I tried to give myself some mysterious shards in BD and it did nothing. I later clicked the spiritomb box and the game said it was a corrupt save. I have since restored my backup and reverted it all. Will there be a fix for these soon?

Restore your save file correctly. Fix your errors before assuming it's a problem with the program ;)

Nobody else has complained about BDSP edits being corrupt, so it's likely you're doing something wrong.

On 4/14/2022 at 2:54 PM, Santi_1208 said:

Please Update Pkhex for make a Legal Shiny Darkrai in BDSP

Wait patiently. 

6 hours ago, Discord Assassin said:

I can't open my pokemon platinum file, pkhex says it's too big of a file.

Make sure you using a save, not a rom.

How did you get the save? Are you using an emulator?

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening.
Forgive me in advance for my bad English.

I wanted to duplicate Hisui's Growlithe released by "Gamestop" for a friend, but unfortunately, despite mine being legal (I got it with the code following the secret gift) he gives it as illegal.
Will there be an update on PKHeX that will fix this?

A thousand thanks.

Hisui.jpg

32 minutes ago, FrankRiddler said:

Good evening.
Forgive me in advance for my bad English.

I wanted to duplicate Hisui's Growlithe released by "Gamestop" for a friend, but unfortunately, despite mine being legal (I got it with the code following the secret gift) he gives it as illegal.
Will there be an update on PKHeX that will fix this?

A thousand thanks.

Hisui.jpg

???
It's already in PKHeX.

image.png

I can only assume your copy isn't truly legal.

18 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

???
It's already in PKHeX.

image.png

The Growlithe is legal as it comes from the Gamestop code redeemed by the Switch. He also gives me the exact same errors with Hisui's Growlithe posted on this site.The errors reported are the same as on the screen. Could it be that I don't have the latest updated version of PKHeX?

19 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

???
It's already in PKHeX.

image.png

I noticed one thing; he gives these errors by changing the nationality of the Pokemon. Could you please verify this? I also leave you an image of my switch confirming that Growlithe has been legally redeemed.

IMG_20220501_110926.jpg

2 hours ago, FrankRiddler said:

I noticed one thing; he gives these errors by changing the nationality of the Pokemon. Could you please verify this? I also leave you an image of my switch confirming that Growlithe has been legally redeemed.

IMG_20220501_110926.jpg

@Kaphotics is there an issue with the handling of this event?
For JPN/KOR/CHS/CHT it's distributed as English, but for the other languages it follows the game save that receives it.

24 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

@Kaphoticsc'è un problema con la gestione di questo evento?
Per JPN/KOR/CHS/CHT è distribuito in inglese, ma per le altre lingue segue il salvataggio del gioco che lo riceve.

However it is strange that first a SysBot (which only makes legal Pokemon) passes it and once on PKHeX it gives it illegal. I repeat my Growlithe is coming from the online code and not gennato, the same problem has a German colleague of mine (I work in Germany) who can't pass his with PKHeX. I hope we can take action to resolve as this is a damage.

2 hours ago, FrankRiddler said:

However it is strange that first a SysBot (which only makes legal Pokemon) passes it and once on PKHeX it gives it illegal. I repeat my Growlithe is coming from the online code and not gennato, the same problem has a German colleague of mine (I work in Germany) who can't pass his with PKHeX. I hope we can take action to resolve as this is a damage.

Some sysbots disable legal checks.

15 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Some sysbots disable legal checks.

Sure, but I haven't created or modified the Pokemon in question. It's like I've passed one of the three starter Pokemon to me (without ever having used it) and PKHeX gives it to me as illegal.

It's strange.

Also consider that my friend has his own Growlithe of German nationality (Legit) and even he cannot pass it.

Are you sure it is not possible to verify this aspect of the program?

15 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Alcuni sysbot disabilitano i controlli legali.

Otherwise could you recommend me a link of a SysBot that would allow me to pass this Pokemon again.

• 4 weeks later...