Replacing Models, Textures and Animations in Gen 6 games

oggiV

So I originally wanted to add new Pokemon/Forms to XY but after some research it seems no one has figured out how to actually add new Pokemon, so from my understanding, custom Pokemon are made by replacing existing ones. I am trying to import some models using Ohana3DS + Rebirth, and SPICA. None of these seem to work properly for me. From what I've found/read:

-SPICA's import button was never actually programmed; it's just a dead button

-Ohana 3DS Rebirth cannot replace existing models, only textures. Even if I try to import a model (.DAE) it just gives me an Unhandled Exception error and crashes. This happens whenever I try opening another file too, so pretty much every time an "Open File..." Window appears for the second time, it dies.

-The Original Ohana 3DS can only replace parts of a model, and animations aren't an option. Also, it seems the only accepted filetype is .OBJ, but this isn't the end of the world.

I am struggling to find any info on workarounds, so I'm asking here: How does one properly replace existing models, textures and animations for these games? Thanks