Legends Arceus - "red skull" icon?

pkmfan

14 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

Have you played the game?

Not yet, that is why I am asking. Can't seem to find anything regarding either of those mentioned in any article. Right now I'm trying to figure out how the stats work and found those new things but can't find anything online mentioning them.

30 minutes ago, pkmfan said:

Wondering what the "red skull" icon is for? Some Pokemon have it, on the right of their picture in the PKhex boxes.

Likewise what are Lord forms? Can't seem to find much mention of them outside of PKhex.

For Alpha Pokémon. Alpha are typically the tallest of their species, they roam the overworld with higher levels for the area, better moveset, and red glowing eyes.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

For Alpha Pokémon. Alpha are typically the tallest of their species, they roam the overworld with higher levels for the area, better moveset, and red glowing eyes.

Thanks! Looks like this game is more catch and exploring based, but trying to get a few good Pokemon so when I get the game I have a few of the new ones to start out with.

Trying to make a Wyrdeer but get an error "Invalid: Form argument is too low for current form." Any idea on what I should fix?

49 minutes ago, pkmfan said:

Thanks! Looks like this game is more catch and exploring based, but trying to get a few good Pokemon so when I get the game I have a few of the new ones to start out with.

Trying to make a Wyrdeer but get an error "Invalid: Form argument is too low for current form." Any idea on what I should fix?

don't make stuff. Just catch an evolve.