Jump to content

PKHeX PLA Mystery Gift Clothing


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, raynelogens said:

Could you possibly explain? I just want the event clothing, not the others or the unreleased clothing. Please

Each fashion item is a byte in the block. Turning the unwanted ones to 0 instead of 2 would suffice. To change the data you will need hex editing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ChokingVictim87 said:

Ive followed the steps and tried importing the file in order to unlock the mask, but it says the file is too big.

 

Is there something Im doing wrong?

I’m assuming the fashion blocks didn’t change between game revisions.

that would mean you imported the wrong file into the wrong block key.

check the fashion blocks page under downloads/saves. It should have steps there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/29/2022 at 4:08 PM, theSLAYER said:

Each fashion item is a byte in the block. Turning the unwanted ones to 0 instead of 2 would suffice. To change the data you will need hex editing

Yes, I understand that would be to change the binary to 1, and then verify which mask or accessory each one is and only leave the ones you want in 2, if I'm okay?

The question is that if so, how can I edit those numbers from 1 to 2 and from 2 to 1?

If I'm wrong, a thousand apologies I try to understand as much as possible, thank you and sorry if I said something wrong.

image.png.0081b590ba1024ca3cea2e20fecda00a.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, NicoGR96_ said:

Yes, I understand that would be to change the binary to 1, and then verify which mask or accessory each one is and only leave the ones you want in 2, if I'm okay?

The question is that if so, how can I edit those numbers from 1 to 2 and from 2 to 1?

If I'm wrong, a thousand apologies I try to understand as much as possible, thank you and sorry if I said something wrong.

image.png.0081b590ba1024ca3cea2e20fecda00a.png

Export current block, then use a hex editor to edit the exported file.

Once you’re done, import back into your save, then export the edited save.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Export current block, then use a hex editor to edit the exported file.

Once you’re done, import back into your save, then export the edited save.

Thank you, that's what I'm doing at this precise moment, now I'm guessing which ones I leave in 2 so that only the event ones are there because I don't know, thanks for your help, you're great 😄

 

image.thumb.png.b82fc55267baacb8224464d9331b23d2.png

 

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Export current block, then use a hex editor to edit the exported file.

Once you’re done, import back into your save, then export the edited save.

ok, I almost didn't make it but it was done!  Thanks for your help here, I only activated the two masks, great!

2022062702183500-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

2022062702183700-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

 

On 3/16/2022 at 7:37 AM, BasedHelix said:

Is there any possible way I can just add the Mystery Gifts without unlocking all the clothing? Rather just earn those through normal gameplay.  It unlocked all the clothing for me after I imported the blocks that was provided. That being said, how do you import the Shaymin event as well? I play PLA on both the emulator & Switch. Switch performance is pretty bad so I just play it on the emulator. 

Hola amigo, lo logré! Yo soy igual quiero solo lo que es de evento lo demás me gusta jugar y ganarlo por mi mismo.

Pero si se puede, toca editar códigos hexadecimales, 02 es que está todo desbloqueado 01 es que está bloqueado, solo es dejar en 02 lo que quieres osea las máscaras de evento.

2022062702183500-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

2022062702183700-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

I've made blocks others can import to pkhex that include the unlocked Garchomp and Growlithe outfits as well as both Masks. Just use the previously linked block editing guide and import the blocks to their corresponding sections called "fashion unlocked [blank]" with the type of clothing in the blank (tops, bottoms, and hats are the three relevant pieces contained in the zip). You'll need to import each provided block into the correct section. Also, quick reminder to make a back up first just in case something goes wrong. Hopefully this will help others trying to get the event outfits.

PLA_-_Event_Outfits.zip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/16/2022 at 2:54 PM, AxolotlKirby said:

I've made blocks others can import to pkhex that include the unlocked Garchomp and Growlithe outfits as well as both Masks. Just use the previously linked block editing guide and import the blocks to their corresponding sections called "fashion unlocked [blank]" with the type of clothing in the blank (tops, bottoms, and hats are the three relevant pieces contained in the zip). You'll need to import each provided block into the correct section. Also, quick reminder to make a back up first just in case something goes wrong. Hopefully this will help others trying to get the event outfits.

PLA_-_Event_Outfits.zip 488 B · 7 downloads

im having issues with getting this to work as when i go change my outfit. i go to the correct section click on import for all 3 items and i export the save bring it back to the game by using jksv and when i load the game up i dont see the items. Any idea why? Also Thank you so much for this!

Edited by Mac2ill
I got it working! Thanks again
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...