PKHeX PLA Mystery Gift Clothing

DarkPhara0h

3 hours ago, DarkPhara0h said:

So I was looking to acquire the mystery gift clothing (Baneful Fox Mask, Hisui Growlithe Kimono Set, and Garchomp Kimono Set) and was wondering how to get them through PKHeX.

Import the blocks from this archive into the various block keys:

hat - 3ADB8A98 [in current version of PKHeX, it's also called fashionunlocked]
top - 82D57F17
bottoms - 11B37EC9
overall - 45851092
shoes - 636A5ABD
glasses - 58AB6233 

I've been told it works with a male save. Probably because they made the same set of outfits as between genders, and there's no gender unique outfit.

female fashion.rar

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, VentusWingblade said:

Do you have a guide on how to do this? I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks.

After loading your PLA save and going to the SAV tab on the right, open 'Block Data' 

A new window will appear and at the top there will be a bar you can type in called 'Block Key' from here you can search for the codes theSLAYER has provided, once one is selected, click 'Import current block' and select the appropriate file which theSLAYER also provided.

After doing all of these, File>Export SAV and enjoy ^^

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Extricated said:

Would using this method online on sysmmc result in a ban, or would it be fine given that they're obtainable legitimately?

I answered you in Discord :3

to other readers, my answer was

There’s always a risk, but the risk is usually for having CFW. Or going online with a super hacked save. Minor edits usually don’t get detected by the server cause they can’t be bothered.

So it *should* be fine if you aren’t doing anything crazy to your save 

I noticed a problem when using the shoes block. There are some Ankle Boots colours that don't appear in the shop and they all have the Ivory colour's model from when viewed in the change clothes menu instead of the correct colour for their description. The problematic ones are Sapphire, Tangerine, Amethyst, Azalea, Blue spruce, Charteuse, Scarlet and Teal.

24 minutes ago, foohyfooh said:

I noticed a problem when using the shoes block. There are some Ankle Boots colours that don't appear in the shop and they all have the Ivory colour's model from when viewed in the change clothes menu instead of the correct colour for their description. The problematic ones are Sapphire, Tangerine, Amethyst, Azalea, Blue spruce, Charteuse, Scarlet and Teal.

I wonder if there’s an unused not properly programmed clothing item in shoes. Because if you hex edit the block, you’ll notice it is simple all changed to 01s.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any possible way I can just add the Mystery Gifts without unlocking all the clothing? Rather just earn those through normal gameplay.  It unlocked all the clothing for me after I imported the blocks that was provided. That being said, how do you import the Shaymin event as well? I play PLA on both the emulator & Switch. Switch performance is pretty bad so I just play it on the emulator. 

Edited by BasedHelix
Wanted to add more details

1 hour ago, BasedHelix said:

Switch performance is pretty bad so I just play it on the emulator. 

You’re having a laugh aren’t you?

That being said, how do you import the Shaymin event as well?

Have the required save for the required game on your device/emulator. (I don’t remember which game they needed, SWSH or BDSP)

Is there any possible way I can just add the Mystery Gifts without unlocking all the clothing?

No, because the save doesn’t store Mystery Gifts. The game immediately writes the flag upon receiving the gift.

You could just write the values for the masks:

https://discord.com/channels/343093766477053953/367479180398428170/950997961754685501

7 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

You’re having a laugh aren’t you?

Lol no, I'm actually serious. When I saw the game being single player only with no PvP whatsoever, I just thought, "Why did I buy this on my Switch when I have a perfectly capable gaming PC that can run this game better than the Switch can? Better graphics with mods, higher framerates, QoL mods, etc...". I did enjoy the portability though whenever I go outside but that's just it lol. Other than that, being it single player only, there really was no point in getting it for the Switch for me. 

7 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Have the required save for the required game on your device/emulator. (I don’t remember which game they needed, SWSH or BDSP)

No, because the save doesn’t store Mystery Gifts. The game immediately writes the flag upon receiving the gift.

You could just write the values for the masks:

https://discord.com/channels/343093766477053953/367479180398428170/950997961754685501

Thanks for the information! Recent games don't make it easy anymore. I used to remember I can just drag wonder cards to PkHex. I can still do that for Pokemon, but not items :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2022 at 4:37 PM, BasedHelix said:

Is there any possible way I can just add the Mystery Gifts without unlocking all the clothing? Rather just earn those through normal gameplay.  It unlocked all the clothing for me after I imported the blocks that was provided.

Is this possible?