PKHeX PLA saves

CharieAon

I know its a new update, so if there is nothing I can do I completely understand. They made an update in a little more than a week, bound to be some kind of issue, right? Well, I was trying to edit a save to increase merit points and make a buizel 2'8". It seemed that the merit points saved on the file, but when I tried to edit the buizel and let auto fix its weight it told me the "Copy Height" didnt match. I assume this is in main2, but its too small to open. I could be wrong, I have no idea how this stuff works. 

Everything saves in main, the file, but when I try to load it into the switch and restore the save the buizel stays at 2'5" and the merit points stay what they were before I edited anything. Upon saving the file from the system again (after doing a little progress in game) and booting it into PKHeX, the buizel is still marked at 2'8" but the copy height doesnt match. The merit points are what they were from before I edited anything as well. 

I'm not sure what main2 is for but It's just 8 bytes, so I guess some kind of checksum or timestamp, it can't hold any pokemon info.

For the "Copy Height" error go to OT/Misc -> Extra bytes and change tthe value for 0x52 to the same value you have in Height. No idea about the merit points issue though

5 hours ago, Pedja said:

I'm not sure what main2 is for but It's just 8 bytes, so I guess some kind of checksum or timestamp, it can't hold any pokemon info.

For the "Copy Height" error go to OT/Misc -> Extra bytes and change tthe value for 0x52 to the same value you have in Height. No idea about the merit points issue though

and alpha flag mismatch error??????????????????

pkhex error.png

Can anyone tell me how to proper export the save file to restore from JKVS? Everytime I edit and export, I rename the files as savedata, but the game doesn't recognize. When I just replace the main file with the edited file, but keeping the name, the game says it's corrupted. Thank you!

29 minutes ago, luisalvim said:

Can anyone tell me how to proper export the save file to restore from JKVS? Everytime I edit and export, I rename the files as savedata, but the game doesn't recognize. When I just replace the main file with the edited file, but keeping the name, the game says it's corrupted. Thank you!

Only use file names the game originally had. It wants "main", not "savedata.bin".

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1