PKHeX 22.02.04

ReignOfComputer

• 2 months later...

I'm just looking for a way to transfer my Pokemon collection in PKHeX to HOME, even if it's not done directly.

I actually installed Pokemon HOME on my mobile device, I don't even have a Switch yet. Would connecting my mobile device to my computer allow such passage?

Edited by RanchBurner

4 hours ago, RanchBurner said:

I'm just looking for a way to transfer my Pokemon collection in PKHeX to HOME, even if it's not done directly.

There isn't a way to do so directly.

Your only hopes would be to edit save files that the mons can be found in, then send them in via PKHeX.

For example, if a mon only exists in SWSH, you gotta edit a SWSH save file then send it in.

4 hours ago, RanchBurner said:

I actually installed Pokemon HOME on my mobile device, I don't even have a Switch yet. Would connecting my mobile device to my computer allow such passage?

No information about this exists publicly at this time.
There is potential to spoof HOME's commands to do that, but I don't even know if that info exists. Plus even then it's a huge ban risk.

Edit: @RanchBurner it seems all you've done on the forum is to make posts relating to spoofing/fake trading/direct injection to HOME.

I would suggest you stop. Such a method is not known to exist.
Unless you're some sort of technical wizz, I suggest you don't bother to try.

Consider going to reddit and something to try to find someone to inject mons for you then slowly trade to your on HOME one by one;
while we do have a requests Pokemon page, it doesn't see any traction. People rarely want to commit to something time consuming. :/

3 hours ago, RanchBurner said:

@theSLAYERIf nothing else, I'll retire this "career" with roms covering generations 3-7. Eight years, on and off, but sometimes it's better to start over, right?

I hope by ROMs you mean games you actually purchased and subsequently dumped yourself. otherwise it’s piracy. And if so we legally won’t be able to assist you.

Tho in any case, AFAIK there isn’t any publicly revealed PC -> HOME that doesn’t involve a Switch. Maybe someone has the info privately, but if it isn’t revealed publicly then the info doesn’t exist. You’re frankly better off using a combination of the 3DS + Switch to transfer whatever entries..

@theSLAYERNothing purchased, nothing dumped. I don't even understand how dumping works. But I already figured I was eventually gonna have to return to the paid stuff anyway.

Don't waste your energy, even if such transfers were possible. In fact, I'm now eager to delete my Citra, roms and save game files at your prompt. Give it anytime.

Edited by RanchBurner