Digimon&Ken Ichijouji

digimon234

anyone here watch Digimon and like/love Ken like I do? oh, and i just have one request: please don't insult me about this. it would really hurt my feelings. if you do, just post or message me. oh, and i don't want nasty comments on here. thank you and have a nice day. :)

Insult you on what? I watched Digimon... at least just the first and second season. That was enough for me :/ The seasons that took place afterward were just... weird.

My opinions you ask me? I'm a rather huge fan of the original series... I still remember everyone's names and what they did and all... and going O_O when I first saw Skullgreymon, annoyed at how Myotismon just won't die, and that time when everyone turned into keychains (courtesy of Piedmon) and Angemon becoming Magnaangemon to destroy that wicked Pied Piper of Digiworld... fun times :)

Edited by wraith89

If you liked Digimon, you should definitely watch Summer wars. You will notice the similarities since they have the same director (for the Digimon movie 1 at least). Lack of originality probably, but i heard Summer wars was quite successful this year, enough to have Warner Bros as the official distributor in Japan.

why would anyone insult you about this? you got to learn that people have their own state of opinions of everything. you posted this, so you're going to get opinions from some of us who wants to state opinions about Digimon and Ken Ichijouji, even if you would like them or not.

for Digimon, I still like them to this day, hence my alias name that is a direct relation to digimon.. but I've only watched the first, second, and half of the third season. I like the first four seasons better than the newer ones myself.

I liked digimon so much, that instead of choosing a favorite digimon, I created my own, which mostly everyone that I know of on the internet, knows about it, because I use that digimon name at almost every website or message board I go to. >3> ( that happened in in the year 1999, so my character is 11 years of age )

but it is kind of bullshit, when people compare digimon with pokemon, saying that digimon was a ripoff of pokemon.. it's a complete lie. how do I know? it's because I've studied both of them, and there is hardly anything that are similar to each other. I've also read some information about comparing to each other and I agree with the people who think that digimon is not a ripoff of pokemon.

now for Ken Ichijouji. I have not heard about this much, so I can't give out an opinion about it.

those are my opinions. take it or leave it.

- Soldjermon

i LOVE digimon !!!! (as you can see from my avatar lol) i loved the 1st and 2nd seasons....the third one was rubbish (yugioh anyone ???). the fourth one was good and it tried to recover elements from the 1st season (they transformed into the spririts of agumon etc etc).

btw soldjermon....there are only 5 seasons lol

• 1 month later...

Ah... Digimon. Good times. I still have the original Digivice toy. Sure, the battery's dead, but I could easily replace it and play as Agumon again. Personally, I liked Tai more than all the other characters; however, I think I've only seen the original series and season 2. I barely remember because it's been so long.

I think I'm going to YouTube for awhile. lol ~STBE

• 4 weeks later...
anyone here watch Digimon and like/love Ken like I do? oh, and i just have one request: please don't insult me about this. it would really hurt my feelings. if you do, just post or message me. oh, and i don't want nasty comments on here. thank you and have a nice day. :)

Hay come one insult for what. Every body has its different choices (like and dislike). So we should not taunt to any one. On the other hand why insult for the Digimon, which is the best one. Come on!:rolleyes:

Man, it's been a while since Digimon and I have been acquainted...

I watched the first and, possibly second seasons. I remember lying awake raving to myself about how awesome Megakabuterimon was. Oh! And I still remember the episode with Megadramon and Gigadramon. That was awesome!

...Sadly I stopped watching it, but man... When I don't have much to do sometime, I'm going back to those!

• 3 months later...

I also love Digimon.I like every single season.

I pretty much like the Digimon Seasons in this order from best to least:

I think Season 1, but It may be tied with Season 2 for me

My 3rd favorite season is the 4th one.

My 4th favorite season is the 3rd one.

The fifth season happens to be the fifth place.

I have not made up my mind about the new season, which presently airs only in Japan, for the present.

It is called Digimon Xros.

I have been waiting with baited breath for the next episode.

If you log onto

http://www.digimonspirit.net

If you log onto that website, you can watch the japanese episode, and they will be subtitles.

They have already aired 2 episodes, and I do like this new season already.

They went back to the earlier way that they animated the children, rather than the way they did in the last season.

I hope that the United Statess will pick up on the new season of Digimon.

By the way my first 4 favorite characters of Digimon are all from Season 1 and 2.

They are Kari Kamiya, Gatomon, T.K., and Patamon.

I hope that this new season keeps up the trend that every season of Digimon has started.

Every Season has always added at least one member to the group of Digi-destined/Chosen/or Tamers.

Their was also always a brother/brother or a brother/sister component, even tin the previous season, even though Kristy never had a digivice, she still got a Biyomon eventually.

As far as this last season is going so far. Presently it is at episode 4 has aired, and the following 2 kids, still do not have a xerosloader or a digivice. They are Akari Hinomoto & Zenjirou Tsurugi.

Edited by Tracy1969able