Cannot delete hacked pokes - US/UM

Lastnight777

I opened the "Box data report" on my Ultra Sun save and at the bottom of the list I found some hacked pokemon, specifically saved in the "Resort-XX" location.

This is probably due to the GTS being filled with hackers witch caused my game to crash yesterday.

Anyways I found a way to access this location in block data -> Resort save -> PKM[] Array , and when I try to remove them it gives the error: "Property value is not valid: Resort Count".

My issue is that I cannot find anything about "Resort count" in the options.

I even tried to set the "Species" value to 0, but with no effect.

4 minutes ago, Lastnight777 said:

I opened the "Box data report" on my Ultra Sun save and at the bottom of the list I found some hacked pokemon, specifically saved in the "Resort-XX" location.

This is probably due to the GTS being filled with hackers witch caused my game to crash yesterday.

Anyways I found a way to access this location in block data -> Resort save -> PKM[] Array , and when I try to remove them it gives the error: "Property value is not valid: Resort Count".

My issue is that I cannot find anything about "Resort count" in the options.

I even tried to set the "Species" value to 0, but with no effect.

GTS crashes aren’t related to hacked mons. It’s related to people using hacked avatars. I don’t know what the resort location is tho. Try having nothing in poke pelago and at the breeder, nothing fused,  and basically only have your party and boxes, then try again.

I took a look at the source code for PKHeX and found a reference to the "Resort count" error i was experiencing: basically it's an array of 93 pokemon, hence the error when i tried to delete the illegal ones.

My fix was simply to change the values of the illegal pokes to some legal ones.

Thank you very much for your response tho :).

• Like 1