Pokesav OT entry problem

blakiki

• 5 months later...

im having the same trouble with the D/P version of pokesav v0.40 ¬_¬ i type my name in on te main bit...save it and my name disappears O_o so...im about as clueless as you

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

ACTUALLY.... PRESS BACKSPACE A FEW TIMES =D IT WORKS!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
im having the same trouble with the D/P version of pokesav v0.40 ¬_¬ i type my name in on te main bit...save it and my name disappears O_o so...im about as clueless as you

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

ACTUALLY.... PRESS BACKSPACE A FEW TIMES =D IT WORKS!!!

OMG it does actuall work! Everyone try this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to have this problem all the time.

The solution is simple:

1) Enter your ID and Secret ID, multiplayer avatar, playtime and adventure started (in that order) in the Pokesav main menu screen.

2) Type the name of your player into the character screen in the main menu

2.5) [This is optional as it just saves time for future reference]

Click "Save As" an just save it under whatever you'll remember it as so you don't have to enter your info everytime you wanna make a new pokemon.

3) NOW go into the pokemon editor; when you press the "use character ID" and "original OT buttons" Pokesav will fill in the blanks based off of what you entered in the main menu screen.

That's it! It should work fine now.

NOTE: You MUST enter the ID & SID first then name (it wont give you a choice lol). Also be sure to save the ID, SID, and avatar along with whatever pokemon you use in your fist code. That way it shows up legit in-game.

Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Everyone who has had this problem with their pokesav, no matter what version they use, read what xBigDaddyVx has wrote, i just used it on all three versions i use (i play diamond, platinum and soul silver) and on each one it works perfectly.

Thank you xBigDaddyVx for solving a problem that i have had for a long time, as all my pokemon used to look non legit, but not any more thanks to you :)