Pokemon Ultra Sun/moon changing Map Coordinates

I simply* want to find a way to change my characters dumb get up at the start of the game so i can look how i want to look. In Pk3DS in the trainer editor section theres XZY coordinates changing them to the supposed cords of the clothing shop on Melemele island results in just a black screen when you load the save. i heard in an another thread that you have to copy/paste the cords to some other file or something...

does anyone know how exactly to change the cords so i can warp around without actually activating the story triggers. so i can get the the clothes shop and hairstylist and then warp back to where i started and Start the game with a cool get up as apposed to the dumb one you start out with.

like what file, do i need to paste the XY cords for this trick to even work?.

• 3 weeks later...

How does 169 (Nice!) people not know how to use the position modifying aspect of PK3DS. DOES ANYONE KNOW?! either this or can someone point me towards an up to date version of UMOON/USUN?. Like its a thing people know, why not categorize it  so other people can know it for future reference?.

Edited by Freeasabird420183

NICE! How do you expect 169 out of millions of people around the world to know the information!

I don't know, you don't know, nobody knows!

I'm being nice and not locking this thread (yet), so watch your attitude. If people know they'll impart the knowledge (if they want to).

Also PK3DS PKHeX. Make sure you're referring to the correct thing.
Also, if you gonna edit coordinates on PKHeX, you may need to be correctly outdoors/indoors to match the place you're editing.