Need help "latest handler" PKHeX

PinZz

Hello everyone, sorry in advance for my bad english, it's not my native language.

My question is : should we edit "latest (not OT) handler" or leave it blank ? For example, I created a Blaziken which is supposed to have hatched in my game, so 100% by me. Should I leave it blank or put my own name ?

And in the case of a pokémon that evolve by trading like Haunter or Kadabra, should I put someone else's name ?

I've already asked the question on the french forums but they answered me : "It doesn't matter we can only see this information in Pkhex". Yeah maybe but I want a 100% legit pokémon, without fault.

Thanks in advance

Capture.PNG

Edited by PinZz

3 hours ago, PinZz said:

Hello everyone, sorry in advance for my bad english, it's not my native language.

My question is : should we edit "latest (not OT) handler" or leave it blank ? For example, I created a Blaziken which is supposed to have hatched in my game, so 100% by me. Should I leave it blank or put my own name ?

And in the case of a pokémon that evolve by trading like Haunter or Kadabra, should I put someone else's name ?

I've already asked the question on the french forums but they answered me : "It doesn't matter we can only see this information in Pkhex". Yeah maybe but I want a 100% legit pokémon, without fault.

Thanks in advance

The "Latest (not OT) Handler" is blank if the Pokémon is from that save and has never been owned by another trainer. It gets fill when the Pokémon is with a trainer that is not it's original trainer and then you will need to select that box so it turns green by clicking in that area. If the Pokémon returns to its original trainer after being with another trainer the "Latest (not OT) Handler" will remain filled; however, the "Trainer Information" box should now be green.

• Ditto 1

Ok thanks for these clear explanations. I use a discord trade bot to get my hacked pokémon so if I understand I have to fill "Latest (not OT) Handler" (cuz I got my pokémon by trade) and make sure that "Trainer Information" box is green (cuz i'm the original trainer)..

57 minutes ago, PinZz said:

Ok thanks for these clear explanations. I use a discord trade bot to get my hacked pokémon so if I understand I have to fill "Latest (not OT) Handler" (cuz I got my pokémon by trade) and make sure that "Trainer Information" box is green (cuz i'm the original trainer)..

I’ve never used a Discord bot before, but in this case I think you might be alright leaving it blank.