Randomizing BDSP with 100% shiny encounters

Good afternoon,

Recently I've decided to run a shiny only randomized Nuzlocke for Pokemon Brilliant Diamond. In order to do so; however, you need to find software in order to make your Pokémon encounters 100% shiny. I found  the software PkNX for switch that I thought would work to help randomize my game while increasing shiny odds. Simultaneously, I am using the Yuzu emulator which has save files that are in a .BIN format, which is unable to be read through PkNX.

Ultimately; my question is, is there a way I can make Yuzu read files that are in the same "File" format as the picture on the right? Is there a converter I can use online? The PkNX does not read .BIN files and I was wondering if there was a way I could change that.. Or is there a program where I can do all these things in order for me to increase shiny odds while randomizing my game?

P.S. - I have tried PkHex and PkHax. If there is a way to randomize and increase shiny odds through this program, then please let me know because I don’t know how!

Thank you for your time, sorry if this was confusing!!

PKHeX is a Save File Editor, not a ROM Editor.

pkNX is a ROM Editor, not a Save File Editor.

pkNX supports LGPE and SWSH, and not BDSP.

Look for another tool for how to randomize or patch your ROM that you dumped from your legitimately purchased console via your physical Nintendo Switch. Neither PKHeX or pkNX can do what you want them to do.