could anyone please help me trade this coalossal

NukeGames

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

There’s no need to fear the worst as long as you edit it correctly. just have whatever random IVs the encounter can have, then hyper train the rest. In this day and age, there’s no real reason for flawless IVs.

That's what I was planning when it was lvl100. Trying the iv searchers and stuff from that link. Will have challenge with that

Just now, NukeGames said:

That's what I was planning when it was lvl100. Trying the iv searchers and stuff from that link. Will have challenge with that

I can’t remember if the Carkoal static has guaranteed IVs. I’m assuming not. Stuff without guaranteed IVs can’t roll for flawless.

Anyway good luck. It’s not rocket science, but you definitely need to have patience and some reading ability to tackle it.

Just now, theSLAYER said:

I can’t remember if the Carkoal static has guaranteed IVs. I’m assuming not. Stuff without guaranteed IVs can’t roll for flawless.

Anyway good luck. It’s not rocket science, but you definitely need to have patience and some reading ability to tackle it.

The page wont show a difference between carkol or rolycoly overworld encounter so either way would work. Still no luck but if not I'll just get it to hypertrain

Assuming the EC of the original you uploaded was unmodified, I restored the original stats.

Anyway, it appears that the Carkol encounter has no guaranteed stats. The way the RNG in SWSH works, is that if there's no guaranteed stats, you cannot have flawless IVs.

It was a simple fix. Just give it the original stats, then hyper train all that aren't 31.
Functionally they are the same in battle.

839 - Coalossal - 4B28249A5FD3.pk8

20 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Assuming the EC of the original you uploaded was unmodified, I restored the original stats.

Anyway, it appears that the Carkol encounter has no guaranteed stats. The way the RNG in SWSH works, is that if there's no guaranteed stats, you cannot have flawless IVs.

It was a simple fix. Just give it the original stats, then hyper train all that aren't 31.
Functionally they are the same in battle.

839 - Coalossal - 4B28249A5FD3.pk8 344 B · 1 download

That makes sense. At least I learned something new. Though I had someone trade it to me right after I posted my last comment. But appreciate the help. And I at least got new stuff to work with and alot more jnfo

• Like 1