(not a request) How do I use hacks to make a dellcaty useable in OU?

TehReelK41

• 6 months later...

For HG/SS, use an AR and use the following codes.

Box 1 Slot 1 Nature Modifier

Marking Ability

Ev Modifier

Iv Modifier

Move Modifier

You can find the following codes in my Thread on Page 1 and Page 5.

Link: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?9359-Riolu-Aura-Sphere-Now-s-Pokemon-SoulSilver-HeartGold-Action-Replay-Codes/page1

If you are trying to hack it up illegally and stuff, just give it all 999 stats, Sheer Cold, and No guard. Slap on Extremespeed and Mach Punch, and don't forget to give it Lefties or Focus Sash. Then, don't put it in the PC, and you're fine. However, if you're using illegal hacks like this in Wifi, you'll get blacklisted. It's no fun playing something like that. Many people here will probably help screw you over, too, if you do something like this. You can use Pokesav or something similar to implement the changes.

He's not talking about a illegal pokemon, he's talking about making a Delcatty for the OU metagame...

To do so, use a pokemon editor, whether you save it as AR or edit into a save is up to you...

Create your Delcatty in the editor and use something like SCV's IV/PID generator (for generating IV's, a PID, nature, gender, hidden power, and ability for it) to help you accomplish it. I still use Pokesav, but your preference is up to you... And since you're trying to play the OU metagame, you may want to check smogon to find a moveset that suits you and your team...it should also have an EV recommendation...

Just make sure that the stat you want the highest increase to is the one that has the highest IV... That'll make it have a characteristic that'll boost it as well...