Outdated Pokesav on site and there is no Compact Platinum

Satetsu

In Pokesav Download Section there is D/P 0.40c, P 0.06d and there is no Compact Platinum while I have it on my hard drive because I found it on this forum or another...

http://projectpokemon.org/editing/pokesav/pokesavdownload.php

On COM's blog there is D/P 0.40d and P 0.06e

http://pokesav.umimi.com/

Why haven't you posted newest version on the site and I'm also wondering if there is English translation for v0.40d and 0.06e?

PS. Sorry for my bad english

Your English is fine.

Now... We haven;t updated with that because #1: We (And by that i mean head staff) don't have time even for little things like that.

#2: With the release of Mystery Gift editor there isn't much need for it.(Probably)

And as far as we know there isn't a translation.

Maybe I'm idiot but as I can see there is only PCD Safe (whick can't do anytihing with PGTs) on the site. I haven't heard about PGT Safe by now...

Maybe not an idiot, just not having checked the whole forum. http://www.projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6524-Pokmon-Mystery-Gift-Editor-%28v1-2c%29

Its not on the site, but it should make it there soon, if Grovyle91 is ok with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, it's fine with me, but then you'll need to change it each time when I update it :) (unless you're posting the link to the forum only :P).

I know myself well enough that I have my moments that update it sometimes too much in just a couple of days and sometimes nothing for a whole week or more.

Oh, and regarding the outdated Pokesavs, keep in mind that these updates were from about 4 months ago:

ver.0.06e (2009/09/25)

- ボックス名反映時に名前領域に 0x00 を埋めないようにした.

Both D/P and Pt have the same update, but I don't know what this change is. It has to do something with names and 0x00 spaces or something... so I guess it was just one small update though.

None of the staff here (or someone else) spends his time to translate a whole program just for one tiny update. I know how hard it is, I've translated and redesigned the whole D/P Pokesav in Dutch (also created a program which could edit the really hard parts in the EXE file). It's really time-consuming and I don't wanna do that again when I've something else to do :P

Grtzz!!

Grovyle91

may i ask but exactly does how this thing work? i checked the program and does it alter your current pokemon or does it create new ones while changing the data on the game? and if you leave some spaces blank does that mean it will leave those pieces of data liek they were like to say iv i choice to not do anything with the date of "advneture stared" does that leave my proper time in the game the same or does it just go blank?

• 2 weeks later...