What new features in Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver do you lik ethe most?

Mewtwo Ex

Title says it all... What new features in Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver do you lik ethe most?:confused::confused::confused:

It could be from the tiniest features like the status number colors to the Pokemon following you. Or a certain item exclusive to these games.

Post what you like the most (Item and or game effect/addition).

The feature i like the most is the water sound when near the sea/lace/pond.

And favorite item would be the Game Boy Player.

Hmmm. Perhaps how the Pokemon can follow you around (or rather Mewtwo mind control the player while you're playing as Mewtwo) seems to be my favorite new feature so far. And new breeding moves, like Water Spout Blastoise and Aqua Jet Feraligatr are also fun, adding new strategies when battling.

[mindlessofftopicrant]What I don't like is Cerulean Cave's Mewtwo... whom Gamefreak idlely left its movelist from DPP the same while everyone else like Lugia/Ho-oh were fixed accordingly. I don't know if I want to fight a Mewtwo with Psycho Cut/Amnesia/Power Swap/Guard Swap... I mean, a level 1 Murkrow can wall that :/ Every other Mewtwos I've fought had something like Swift/Recover/Psychic/Barrier as their moves. To me, that was more challenging (especially in RBY)...[/mindlessofftopicrant]

Overall, HGSS's new features from the original GSC (despite being a good game, I felt as if it were missing a lot of things) are pretty awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
Hmmm. Perhaps how the Pokemon can follow you around (or rather Mewtwo mind control the player while you're playing as Mewtwo) seems to be my favorite new feature so far. And new breeding moves, like Water Spout Blastoise and Aqua Jet Feraligatr are also fun, adding new strategies when battling.

[mindlessofftopicrant]What I don't like is Cerulean Cave's Mewtwo... whom Gamefreak idlely left its movelist from DPP the same while everyone else like Lugia/Ho-oh were fixed accordingly. I don't know if I want to fight a Mewtwo with Psycho Cut/Amnesia/Power Swap/Guard Swap... I mean, a level 1 Murkrow can wall that :/ Every other Mewtwos I've fought had something like Swift/Recover/Psychic/Barrier as their moves. To me, that was more challenging (especially in RBY)...[/mindlessofftopicrant]

Overall, HGSS's new features from the original GSC (despite being a good game, I felt as if it were missing a lot of things) are pretty awesome.

Hm? You lost me there.

My favorite feature is probably the fact that Pokémon can follow you around. The GB Player comes in a close second.

I don't have the game yet but the feature that I look forward to is obviously the "Pokemon follow you" feature. I liked this feature when I used to play Pokemon Yellow and its awesome that they brought it back in HGSS! The other feature I like is the Pokewalker, I walk around a lot and I can certainly put that around my belt and level up Pokemon. :> Oh and probably one of my favorite feature of all time is that you're able to go to Kanto after you've finished the Johto region, it just makes the game longer which is what I always wanted. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man...

Where to start.

1. The pokewalker and the trainer house. The fact that you can battle other peoples parties whom come within like 30 feet of you or so when you're out and about is just...awesome.

2. Pokemon following you around. It's just so cute ;w;

3. ..yeah that's about it lol