What's Your Favorite Pokemon? Current Pokémon Type: Dragon

Greencat

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite Ghost-Type Pocket Monster is the Great Dusknoir, Lax?!

482.png

I like this guy for his storage space and that punchin' bag appearance.

Munch Bro Squintin': *Shivers* I th-think th-that this guy is creepy in every cents of da word, Squint?

Munch Bro Alert: I agree with my brother on this one, he is quite frightening, Hey?

The Snore: You know wha... *snore*... Th-that guy ain't scary a-at all... I have tuh... *snore*... with at least one eye open now, Snore?

Maybe that's why I like this guy, Lax? He keeps you babies in line, Lax?

Spr_4p_473_m.png

Mamoswine is my pick for favorite Ground-Type Pocket Monster. It looks like a Pokémon I would want to ride and it's Ice-Type makes it's weakness to the Grass-Type not as harsh.

Munch Bro Squintin': Huh... that guy looks p-pretty tough, Squint?

Munch Bro Alert: He is actually quite docile, but surprising it would not be a smart idea, Hey?

The Snore: What... *snore*... ever! That thing is a wimp any... *snore* way, Snore?

You call livin' in ice for ten thousand years wimpy? You really are weak in the head, Lax?

Um, Grass doesn't resist Ice... and Mamo still goes down to Grass moves :(

But Mamoswine is cool :D

I don't remember implyin' that Grass resisted Ice, but I suppose it's possible that I might have unintentionally. Yeah it does go down, but it can fight back.

Munch Bro Squintin': How dare ya say dat the boss said somethin' like dat, Squint?!

Munch Bro Alert: It was a simple misunderstanding and the boss already admitted that it may have been his fault, Hey?

The Snore: Shut it! How dare you say that da boss said something like dat!? The boss is never wrong! Even if he says the sky is a deep green he is right! So shut it Alert, Snore?!

... Why don't you ever get excited over other things like a Munchlax bein' smarter than you, Lax?

The Snore: ...*snore*...