So.... if I wanted to put make this pokemon appear in my game in the wild area...can I?

So I have a want to get a jangmo o in my shield version. But i saw there was an event that allows you get this anytime you want. Obviously i am playing on a rom, and havent attended the event, so I was wondering if I ever wanted to use that event pokemon by making it spawn in the wild area, can I? Like I saw a bunch on files on that event and others, but then it said pkhex cant inject wcs. Now I know very little about pkhex, so I just wanna know that in any way, cause I make that jangmo o spawn in the wild area? Without just forcing a jangmo o in my game using pkhex. I know I sound a bit absurd, but i just wanna catch one myself. That's all. I probably wont be able to do it myself, so I will probably just put a topic asking for someone to do it for me, if there is a way. I hope you understood what I am trying to say cause I am not very good with explaining. Thank you.

Check the links provided on each wild area download page.

To import these files into your save, use PKHeX's block importing function. Our tutorial should guide you through it.

Our first post of this page contains some data relevant to the importing stage.

There's info and some common questions regarding Wild Area Events here.

To see other Wild Area Events, here.

I am happy that you collected all that data for me, I will be sure to read through all of them, but still, if you could just confirm if that event is possible to put in the game. If I can put that event in the game to make jangmo's spawn in the wild area, then I will be sure to read through it all. If you could just tell me if that works or not. Thanks a lot man. Really appreciate it.

8 hours ago, BlackShark said:

Check the links provided on each wild area download page.

Aye mate you there? Could you go ahead and confirm it?