.bin save file

Pranet

8 minutes ago, Pranet said:

Ok, so when I open the save data for BDSP in my Yuzu emulator folder the save files are shown as "SaveData.bin" and "Backup.bin" so are they corrupt or cannot be edited or they can be through some other method ?

?

You can load SaveData.Bin into PKHeX.

That is just how the saves are named for BDSP.

5 hours ago, dm_juice said:

For BDSP> When I go to export the file from PKHeX, it gives me an error saying it can not save to the .Bin file. It says to choose another location to save it. Anyone have a fix?

1. Use the latest PKHeX
2. Make sure you've imported a BDSP save, before you try to export one.

I've been able to replace my existing BDSP save all this time, I'm assuming you may have missed one of those steps.

8 hours ago, dm_juice said:

I have updated to the latest PKHeX and I have also imported a BDSP save before trying to export and still no luck. I will attach a picture for reference.

thumbnail.jfif 188.75 kB · 8 downloads

Can you just upload an image that is directly viewable, like jpg or png?

edit: had to use a converter program to view it on my phone (I am out). Sheesh, don’t try to replace the file in your Switch immediately.

export onto your Desktop or something, then move it in. Maybe with SD reader, maybe with FTP. Maybe with RCM GUI launching the Switch as drive.

Just export onto desktop first. If you read the error message, the issue is with the place you’ve chosen to write to...